Oh, Petfinder...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
dang, sorry for crazy long post, sara!! i got up about 3 times to talk on phone, and lost track how much i'd blah blah blah'd!! SORRY!:oops:

sara

Staff member
HA ha ha! I just dont like retractable leashes because in the off chance one ever breaks, we're screwed! With the smaller dogs, they're at heel, unless off leash, well, except Zoe, because she's a special case. I like having that control.

To get back to the main topic... I have a co-worker that needs to join out support group... She's been touring around on Petfinder the last few days. They cant get another dog until after their wedding, but she SOOOOO wants to rescue a dog!

I told her about our support group... tee hee, she thinks we're hilarious!!!

sara

Staff member
I also got them hooked on clicker training and trick training... I'm fully expecting one or both of them to show up here one day soon!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
I have been gone soo long, and I haven't read through all these comments....
Sara, if you still want the link for that little JRT, I will get it up here if he is still available.
Also, on the off chance that Ollie ever ever needs a home, ship him back to Texas. :) I'm smitten.

sara

Staff member
I have been gone soo long, and I haven't read through all these comments....
Sara, if you still want the link for that little JRT, I will get it up here if he is still available.
Also, on the off chance that Ollie ever ever needs a home, ship him back to Texas. :) I'm smitten.
Yeah sure, send it, I'll see if he was posted on the texas deaf dog group, or the deaf dogs needing homes group.

Oliver would very much prefer to stay here! LOL we have no fleas here, and as he's likely extremely allergic to them, it's best he never go back to a flea infested area :p

But on the other hand, I'm positive he'd adore living with you and Mud and Zeke... He'd have a whale of a time... chasing your horses, and hunting for cats and other small critters :sneaky: