Might Be Getting This Puppy!

Discussion in 'Puppies' started by Dlilly, May 27, 2012.

1. Keeper Active Member

Ooh, maybe we should start that thread back up again! I would be happy to post pictures of my dream dog and wait until I tempt myself for another one. Me want Now! But maybe I should stick with Bear for now. ;)
    Dogster, Dlilly and tigerlily46514 like this.

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Is your brand new dog, Bear, not your dream dog?
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Keeper Active Member

Bear is pretty cool and everything I could ever want, but isn't two of all you could ever want something to dream over?

He is my dream dog, I just have a love for some dogs and I can't wait to get another even though that time is aways away. :)
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

5. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Dogster, there is something about that first dog there, Paisley, that reminded of some of the looks that Shivon can do!:ROFLMAO:

adorable dogs, though, WOW, what a pair of ears on the first dog, eh? That dog might be able to fly with those ears!!:LOL: ADORABLE!!
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

I find that most of the dogs I love on Petfinder have some Shivon in them, LOL:ROFLMAO:

If I had to chose, I'd chose the first one. :love: Her ears are something, eh???:D
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//" Her ears are something, eh???:D "//

YEAH THEY ARE!! :ROFLMAO: You just don't see ears like that eveyr day! I LOVE the ears! Like a car with both doors open or something!:ROFLMAO: both are very cute dogs!

Keeper ---who just now got a new dog:love: ----wrote:
    //"He is my dream dog, I just have a love for some dogs and I can't wait to get another even though that time is aways away. :)"//

oh yeah, i hear ya there!! You know what, when i was going crazy to get a dog, before we got Buddy, i spent a lot of time searching around for my dog, see? (while waiting for my guy to agree we DO need a new dog again).
    and after we got Buddy,
    it took me a while to turn that "dog shopping" back off again, down to more 'normal' level, intense "dog shopping" had become habit!:ROFLMAO:
    I still "dog shop" (of course, i'd only adopt, not "buy")
    but, not like i used to when i was actively searching for a dog to take home.

anyway, it was weird it took a while to turn that "dog shopping" back down just a bit! rofl!
    Dogster likes this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

Dilly how is it going with Fleet/Merlin? Are you going to go see him anytime soon?
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

really, that first dog, kind of reminds me just a bit of a deer....

has those "greyhound eyes" too...
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HER???!?!?!?!?:love::love:
  11. southerngirl Honored Member

Okay so I've heard about Petfinder rehad thread for a while so I had to search for it so here are three I found not sure if this is it though. Now you guys can post your petfinder dogs on one of this threads and we can go back to Dilly and Fleet/Merlin:D You guys should get a trophy for derailing the most threads:ROFLMAO: looking at tigerlily:cautious::ROFLMAO:
    http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/members/forums/threads/oh-petfinder-why-must-you-tempt-me-so.3278/
    http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/members/forums/threads/oh-petfinder.3490/
    http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/members/forums/threads/i-fell-off-the-wagon-petfinder.3539/
    These are the only ones I could find.:D
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  12. dogcrazy Experienced Member

13. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

OH Dogcrazy, i love dogs with one eye patch!! I am total sucker for one-patch dogs! WHAT a cutie! wow!
    and that baby dog, all baby dogs are adorable! such a sweetie pie!

and YEAH, those are the petfinder-rehab threads,
    which both dogster, dogcrazy and keeper should all join!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Dogster and dogcrazy like this.
  14. Dogster Honored Member

southerngirl and dogcrazy like this.
  15. Dlilly Honored Member

I don't mind you guys getting off topic. I kinda enjoy it. =)

So, Fleet/Merlin has a few people interested in him, including me. I was so mad yesterday because I got my app all filled out, and when I pressed send the connection failed. I took FOREvER to fill that simple forum out!! I have a problem with procrastinating, and I didn't send it today. I will do it
    Tomorrow though.

And if things don't work, there is always this little fellow.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23462057
  16. Dogster Honored Member

He is ADORABLE!!!!:love: