Me, Jenny, Bella & Zara

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Lol. Animals sure know how to try and make you feel guilty lol.

Trying to teach Jenny a new trick. She's getting it which is good as she tends to target/nudges things with her nose.

Anneke

Honored Member
Aaaww I loooovvee the way she is so carefull touching it at first and then later starts scratching it around!!!

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Ever since she was 4 weeks old when we met her she was nosing around a ball. Always uses her nose to "touch" or "target" something so to get her to even use her paw for this is great :)

Anneke

Honored Member
Jinx would sent the button flying across the room, because she uses her paws so much. And she will never just touch, always scratching and tossing the object around:D
Cooper is into the nose touch too, he will nudge everything with his nose first.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon is more like Jinx. She will paw and scratch at the button until she gets a treat. She will also push the button around with her paw and expect to get a treat.:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Jinx would sent the button flying across the room, because she uses her paws so much. And she will never just touch, always scratching and tossing the object around:D
Cooper is into the nose touch too, he will nudge everything with his nose first.
Yeah I'm trying to teach Bella paws up but she keeps scratching with her paw as if to say look ive put my paw on it. lol
Zara is the worst with her paws she uses them like a human.

Dogster

Honored Member
I guess Bella doesn't want to go the extra mile to please you... Shivon does that too. :) How exactly does Zara use her paws like a human??? Sorry, I'm curious.:D

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Where do I start - she grips with them especially with Jenny and us, She uses both on Zara to sort of grab her to her, sort of a version of a hug. She uses her paw to tap her food dish then go to the food storer and tap that. She taps her water dish, she taps us or grips our arm if she wants a fuss. She flexes her claws to improve her grip, if she gets her paw behind your neck she tends to grab you towards her to give you sloppery kisses. Thats to name a few. Shes very demonstrative with her paws.

Anneke

Honored Member
Hey are you talking about Jinx????:D This is exactly what Jinx does! Kinda hurts to be loved by her sometimes:eek:
Jinx will come and sit next to you, grab your arm with her paw(bend claws auch)and direct your arm to the right place on her chest or belly to get a rub:rolleyes:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
My profile piccie - yep thats Bella with her toy called squiddy. I'm lucky with her shes alright with softer toys, less destructive than Zara lol. She loves squiddy. lol

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Yeah gives you more options when buying toys for them, with Zara its like how tough is this, will she rip that off and such, with Bella you don't have that problem. She has 3 soft toys for bed and 2 of them shes has since she was 8 weeks old, so shes had them for 2 years and they are a little worn but not destroyed or even ripped.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon has A LOT of balls and A LOT of sticks. She has suffing free and minimal stuffing toys, but she doesn't rip them. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her toys!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ADORABLE VIDEO!! LOVED IT!!
AND YAY FOR YOU, TIF, for teaching an old dog new tricks!!!
and yay for the dogs, too!!
I must get one of these buttons.............i imagine, if i tried to teach this to Buddy, he'd want to bite the item as soon as it makes any noise. He tends to bite all items that make noise...:rolleyes: well, all items given to HIM, on the floor, that make noise, he bites them. I'd have to add in extra step to the training, to teach Buddy the point of the trick is NOT to bite the thing if it makes a noise!!:ROFLMAO:

He looks at items on tables or dressers that make noises, but, he won't bother things on tables, he knows those things aren't "his".

i must get one of these buttons!!