Me, Jenny, Bella & Zara

Dogster

Honored Member
OMG!!!! How long did it take to wash and dry all three???:eek: Lots of hard work...I guess.... Zara sure likes getting muddy.....or covered in sand.....or wet......:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
The good thing about sand is it brushes out easily once dry. Its the car thats gonna take forever to clean. lol

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member

Bella working on her clean up. Hahaha after Idid this session with her when she wanted a different toy she took the one she had and put it in the box first before taking another out. When I told my mum this she said could she teach me to do that lol cheeky ;)

Oh and excuse the bad hair day and pjs lol just got up lol

Anneke

Honored Member
Haha, That pic of the backseat looks familiar!! That's what my car looks like a lot(and our livingroom:p)
It's why I bought a little van-like car so they wouldn't mess up the seats anymore.:D
Love your vids!!!

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
We have a Kangoo which is like a van in size, but with three dogs we have 1 in the back and 2 on the back seats. Or 2 in the back and one on the back seat

Dogster

Honored Member
Great backseat!!!! It screams-I HAVE DOGS!!!!:ROFLMAO: LOVE the videos, by the way!!!! I need to teach Shivon that easy button thing......

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Zara likes it aswell but she tends to sling it round lol kind of more a bat than a touch. Was only £1.99 direct from store which was cheaper than they were advertising it online.

I'm only rewarding Bella for touching it with her left paw at the moment for when I'm trying to teach her cross paw.

Dogster

Honored Member
REALLY??? It was THAT cheap??? When I bought it, it was $5.98 plus tax.:p Personally, I thought it was a rip off. Anyways, that's a great idea to teach Bella that before cross your paws.:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
ye i though it was gonna cost at least £5 but nope, I should have got 2 lol. Might get another when I go back to where I got it from.