Me, Jenny, Bella & Zara

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TiflovesBCs, Jan 18, 2012.

1. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

That's my mums decision as she's her dog. We'll see how she works out with Bella first.

2. Dogster Honored Member

3. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Took the dogs to the beach today. Typical Zara licked and rolled all in the sand.

4. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

5. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Look at the state of her

tigerlily46514 likes this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

OMG!!!! How long did it take to wash and dry all three???:eek: Lots of hard work...I guess.... Zara sure likes getting muddy.....or covered in sand.....or wet......:)
  7. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

The good thing about sand is it brushes out easily once dry. Its the car thats gonna take forever to clean. lol
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Good luck with cleaning the car!!!!:D
  9. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

This is the back seat of the car so we gonna need luck lol

Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  10. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Bella working on her clean up. Hahaha after Idid this session with her when she wanted a different toy she took the one she had and put it in the box first before taking another out. When I told my mum this she said could she teach me to do that lol cheeky ;)

Oh and excuse the bad hair day and pjs lol just got up lol
    Dogster, tigerlily46514 and Anneke like this.
  11. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Playing with her easy button - she loves that :)
    Dogster, tigerlily46514 and Anneke like this.
  12. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Working on her stay whilt I play fetch with Jenny.
    tigerlily46514 and Anneke like this.
  13. Anneke Honored Member

Haha, That pic of the backseat looks familiar!! That's what my car looks like a lot(and our livingroom:p)
    It's why I bought a little van-like car so they wouldn't mess up the seats anymore.:D
    Love your vids!!!
  14. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

We have a Kangoo which is like a van in size, but with three dogs we have 1 in the back and 2 on the back seats. Or 2 in the back and one on the back seat
  15. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

16. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Hmmm good idea, we have bought some back seat covers but the dogs knock them off. Will mention it to mum.
  17. Dogster Honored Member

Great backseat!!!! It screams-I HAVE DOGS!!!!:ROFLMAO: LOVE the videos, by the way!!!! I need to teach Shivon that easy button thing......
  18. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Zara likes it aswell but she tends to sling it round lol kind of more a bat than a touch. Was only £1.99 direct from store which was cheaper than they were advertising it online.

I'm only rewarding Bella for touching it with her left paw at the moment for when I'm trying to teach her cross paw.
    Dogster likes this.
  19. Dogster Honored Member

REALLY??? It was THAT cheap??? When I bought it, it was $5.98 plus tax.:p Personally, I thought it was a rip off. Anyways, that's a great idea to teach Bella that before cross your paws.:)
  20. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

ye i though it was gonna cost at least £5 but nope, I should have got 2 lol. Might get another when I go back to where I got it from.
    Dogster likes this.