Let's Make A Video!

running_dog

Honored Member
running_dog
I believe I do-first is "getting the mail" then "taking the bandana out" and lastly "wearing it". At some point I need to print out the picture and have him looking at it sadly.
I haven't uploaded the bandana picture yet so I just have one of him.View attachment 3205

It is a photo just of him that I need for the group photo anyway, he looks great :)

That's pretty much the theme for stage one, we are hoping to follow on by having the dogs doing adventurous things outdoors wearing their bandanas (if we ever get past stage one). I can't see any of it being a problem for Duke.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I like the 'patiently waiting for the mail look' at the beginning, she takes it all very seriously :).

Point to note for EVERYONE - it might be better for stitching together if we stick to landscape video format. This one is great MissyBC as there is a letterbox idea that should make a really fun transition and I only thought of it because of your video so thank you:cool:. But I think maybe it'll get a bit annoying if the video keeps swapping from portrait to landscape all the time.
I didn't think about that.. I will try redoing my videos in landscape.

running_dog

Honored Member
I didn't think about that.. I will try redoing my videos in landscape.
It was me who should have thought about it and said about it before.

You don't need to re do anything Danielle - I forgot you had done some in portrait but I've looked back at it and can easily stitch yours together with MissyBCs. As you have a mix of landscape and portrait it will help to tie the letterbox idea into the rest of the video because your dogs will appear in both landscape and portrait. :cool:

running_dog

Honored Member
Okay, I think I got them. I also took a different view of him grabbing it. I included the different lighting fetch-use which one you like. After putting it on, I ran him through a few tricks-is this what you had in mind or?.....
For the first section these are brilliant! Options you have given are great - I love the low camera angle and the envelope waiting on the step in your second video.

southerngirl

Honored Member
It was me who should have thought about it and said about it before.

You don't need to re do anything Danielle - I forgot you had done some in portrait but I've looked back at it and can easily stitch yours together with MissyBCs. As you have a mix of landscape and portrait it will help to tie the letterbox idea into the rest of the video because your dogs will appear in both landscape and portrait. :cool:
alright. But I'll make sure to do the rest in landscape.:)

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Can't think of any ideas at the moment... I still need to get Missy to pull the bandana out of the envelope. So sorry for the delay!

running_dog

Honored Member
Is this still a thing? I'd love to participate with my dogs :)
It all seems to have slowed down a lot but it would be great if you join in, might spur the rest of us on a bit!
I'm trying to work out some adventurous things for Zac to do and how to film them... I think I've got a tree that he can climb that could look pretty good.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sorry I've been gone, now I'm back and I want to get back to this! I'm hoping to film tonight or tomorrow if I don't have too much homework!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Starting to teach rebound off a tree with Missy for the video. I'm going to try with Piper. Admittedly I'm having a really hard time teaching Piper anything. She is so focused on getting the food she does everything in super speed making it really hard.

running_dog

Honored Member
Starting to teach rebound off a tree with Missy for the video. I'm going to try with Piper. Admittedly I'm having a really hard time teaching Piper anything. She is so focused on getting the food she does everything in super speed making it really hard.
That's a really good idea!
At least Piper is keen! I know you'll get there with her in the end.