Let's Make A Video!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by kassidybc, Oct 26, 2014.

1. running_dog Honored Member

It is a photo just of him that I need for the group photo anyway, he looks great :)

That's pretty much the theme for stage one, we are hoping to follow on by having the dogs doing adventurous things outdoors wearing their bandanas (if we ever get past stage one). I can't see any of it being a problem for Duke.

2. dukey_boy Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! We can do that! Duke is an outdoor dog anyway and he sure does some adventurous stuff!
    running_dog likes this.
  3. running_dog Honored Member

I thought that aspect might suit you both! Have fun!
  4. dukey_boy Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell I am neither artistic or imaginative?:LOL:
    Or computer savvy for that matter. Have to turn it upside down to see this picture!

Attached Files:

running_dog likes this.
  5. dukey_boy Well-Known Member

Okay, I think I got them. I also took a different view of him grabbing it. I included the different lighting fetch-use which one you like. After putting it on, I ran him through a few tricks-is this what you had in mind or?.....

MissyBC, southerngirl and running_dog like this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

I didn't think about that.. I will try redoing my videos in landscape.
    running_dog likes this.
  7. running_dog Honored Member

It was me who should have thought about it and said about it before.

You don't need to re do anything Danielle - I forgot you had done some in portrait but I've looked back at it and can easily stitch yours together with MissyBCs. As you have a mix of landscape and portrait it will help to tie the letterbox idea into the rest of the video because your dogs will appear in both landscape and portrait. :cool:
    southerngirl likes this.
  8. running_dog Honored Member

For the first section these are brilliant! Options you have given are great - I love the low camera angle and the envelope waiting on the step in your second video.
    southerngirl likes this.
  9. southerngirl Honored Member

alright. But I'll make sure to do the rest in landscape.:)
    running_dog likes this.
  10. MissyBC Experienced Member

I did the "getting the mail" video with my phone... as that was the only camera closest to me. I do have a regular point and shoot camera I can use as well for the rest of the video. :)
    running_dog and southerngirl like this.
  11. dukey_boy Well-Known Member

Here is Duke with the bandana on.
    [IMG]
    running_dog and southerngirl like this.
  12. running_dog Honored Member

Duke is certainly a handsome dog! Wow!!!
  13. dukey_boy Well-Known Member

Thanks! I think so too. ;)
    running_dog likes this.
  14. running_dog Honored Member

Has anyone got any ideas for adventurous things our dogs can do?
  15. MissyBC Experienced Member

Can't think of any ideas at the moment... I still need to get Missy to pull the bandana out of the envelope. So sorry for the delay!
  16. siberianjack Active Member

Is this still a thing? I'd love to participate with my dogs :)
    running_dog likes this.
  17. running_dog Honored Member

It all seems to have slowed down a lot but it would be great if you join in, might spur the rest of us on a bit!
    I'm trying to work out some adventurous things for Zac to do and how to film them... I think I've got a tree that he can climb that could look pretty good.
    southerngirl likes this.
  18. kassidybc Experienced Member

Sorry I've been gone, now I'm back and I want to get back to this! I'm hoping to film tonight or tomorrow if I don't have too much homework!
  19. southerngirl Honored Member

Starting to teach rebound off a tree with Missy for the video. I'm going to try with Piper. Admittedly I'm having a really hard time teaching Piper anything. She is so focused on getting the food she does everything in super speed making it really hard.
    running_dog likes this.
  20. running_dog Honored Member

That's a really good idea!
    At least Piper is keen! I know you'll get there with her in the end.