Let's Make A Video!

MissyBC

Experienced Member
So, for the dog touching the photo, I'm assuming that means I have to print the photo and message out on my printer? Let me know if I'm wrong please!

running_dog

Honored Member
Here's some clips let me know what you like/don't like, what you would like redone or just taken out.:)
Nice work with the door!
I like the second bandana pull out best.
If we keep options (like different versions of the bandana pull out) it will make it easier to do the video at the end because we can find clips that fit together better.
Danielle, I really think you have done a brilliant job with this, filming tricks with two dogs like that is amazing - I found it hard enough with just one. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

MissyBC

Experienced Member
I still need to make Missy's envelope... I'll work on the envelope tomorrow and try to film everything on Thursday or Friday... sorry for the delay! I've got a busy week ahead of me... but not so horribly busy that I can't participate.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Just want to remind everyone to get the video's in for the first part of the video.
Sorry, my printer isn't working, I'm going to try to get it to work tonight. I still haven't been able to find a brown envelope, I may have to make one out of construction paper like you suggested.

running_dog

Honored Member
Sorry, my printer isn't working, I'm going to try to get it to work tonight. I still haven't been able to find a brown envelope, I may have to make one out of construction paper like you suggested.
You can use a blank piece of paper for the note if you are planning on featuring it at this stage.
The photo I can't help with! Sorry.
I need to go back and do a sad scene with the photo too.

running_dog

Honored Member
Just want to remind everyone to get the video's in for the first part of the video.
I'm just going to put in an apology for Mary... she's having trouble getting online to visit the forums again. As far as I know she's still doing the video but we might not hear from her for a little while.

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Sorry, I meant to make Missy's envelope yesterday and had planned to train/videotape everything today... but got too busy. Now I won't be able to make the envelope til Monday... so sorry everyone!

Question though: what should the dimensions of the envelope be in inches? Thanks!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
I'm going to be late with this, something big is happening (it may involve a new family member... I'll make a thread for him soon :) ).

southerngirl

Honored Member
Jazzy, MissyBC, Kassidy, MaryK, Evie's mom, toddandco,. Just want to give a friendly reminder to turn your video clips for the first part in if you are still interested. If you have decided to opt out please let us know.:)

kassidybc

Experienced Member
OK guys - we're behind the 8 ball - as usual - :p

When do you need the clips by? I don't want to hold anyone up - but I can work on it this weekend...
I'm in the same boat, I'm going to try to work on it this weekend, hopefully before then. Videoing is slightly harder with the new dog running around lol. I'm sorry I'm taking so long!!

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Here is Missy 'getting the mail'! Still need to train her to take the bandana out of the envelope... hopefully I can convince her soon!

dukey_boy

Is it too late to join now? I already have a bandana. The reason I didn't join earlier was because I didn't think I could make any envelope. It appears that the one above is a paper lunch sack. I could do that!
I think I could train Duke really quickly as he already knows to pick up and bring whatever object I indicate.

running_dog

Honored Member
Is it too late to join now? I already have a bandana. The reason I didn't join earlier was because I didn't think I could make any envelope. It appears that the one above is a paper lunch sack. I could do that!
I think I could train Duke really quickly as he already knows to pick up and bring whatever object I indicate.
It would be great to have you join in! Welcome! :cool:

I don't think anyone apart from me has filmed anything with the photo yet, so we could do any filming with the photo at the end - that would give me time to patch Duke into the photo.

Are you clear with what we are trying to do at the next stage too?

running_dog

Honored Member
Here is Missy 'getting the mail'! Still need to train her to take the bandana out of the envelope... hopefully I can convince her soon!
I like the 'patiently waiting for the mail look' at the beginning, she takes it all very seriously :).

Point to note for EVERYONE - it might be better for stitching together if we stick to landscape video format. This one is great MissyBC as there is a letterbox idea that should make a really fun transition and I only thought of it because of your video so thank you:cool:. But I think maybe it'll get a bit annoying if the video keeps swapping from portrait to landscape all the time.

dukey_boy

running_dog
I believe I do-first is "getting the mail" then "taking the bandana out" and lastly "wearing it". At some point I need to print out the picture and have him looking at it sadly.
I haven't uploaded the bandana picture yet so I just have one of him.IMG_9128.JPG