Let's Make A Video!

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Pics of Missy:

Sorry the pics are so big. They are of high quality and that's why. I have photos of her sitting too, but not looking at the camera... will try to get a photo of her sitting looking at the camera one of these days. Pics were taken in a fenced in school yard. The field is huge, she could have ran off if she wanted to, but she didn't, until this past Sunday. I got her back though safe and sound.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures yet, I was at a herding trial all weekend (posted about that in another thread), and since I've been home it's either been raining or snowing every day, which isn't exactly ideal conditions for outdoor pictures. Oh, and do you want the dogs wearing the bandanna in the pictures? Have we decided on a color yet?

southerngirl

Honored Member
Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures yet, I was at a herding trial all weekend (posted about that in another thread), and since I've been home it's either been raining or snowing every day, which isn't exactly ideal conditions for outdoor pictures. Oh, and do you want the dogs wearing the bandanna in the pictures? Have we decided on a color yet?
Would you be okay with red? And instead of solid how about your standard one you find in most stores. I think a solid would be harder to find.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDANA-HANDKERCHIEF-PAISLEY-NEW-DOUBLE-SIDE-PRINT-MENS-WOMENS-SCARF-COTTON-/110944140872?pt=US_Scarves_Wraps&var=&hash=item19d4c93e48

kassidybc

Experienced Member

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Would you be okay with red? And instead of solid how about your standard one you find in most stores. I think a solid would be harder to find.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDANA-HANDKERCHIEF-PAISLEY-NEW-DOUBLE-SIDE-PRINT-MENS-WOMENS-SCARF-COTTON-/110944140872?pt=US_Scarves_Wraps&var=&hash=item19d4c93e48
That would be perfect, I already have a few that look like that that Chloe wears occasionally.
So do I, so that would work out perfect!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Well... We have an issue... We just got 6 inches of snow. Which is going to cause things to be problematic, if all the other videos are on grass and mine are on snow... Plus it's being difficult to get a picture of Chloe without her feet buried in snow...

Evie

Experienced Member
Omg Omg Omg. I know I've been MIA for a long time. But I so want in :p

You guys have some great ideas

running_dog

Honored Member
Well... We have an issue... We just got 6 inches of snow. Which is going to cause things to be problematic, if all the other videos are on grass and mine are on snow... Plus it's being difficult to get a picture of Chloe without her feet buried in snow...
Don't worry, if you haven't already got a picture of Chloe without snow I can put her behind another dog or a rock or something so her feet are hidden.

As for the videos, the whole point is that we are emphasising that our dogs are far away from each other so we can find a way to make the snow work - we might just have to look carefully at what videos we are linking in the transitions so the white isn't too shocking!

running_dog

Honored Member
The dogs aren't wearing the bandanas in the pictures, hopefully we'll just have a flag that is similar to the bandanas in the picture.

running_dog

Honored Member
Sorry I've haven't been on DTA in a while.
I now have photos of Veronica, Missy, Piper and Missy, Zac and Gus.

Am I right in thinking I'm missing Chloe, Evie, and possibly Leaf and Blossom?

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sorry I've haven't been on DTA in a while.
I now have photos of Veronica, Missy, Piper and Missy, Zac and Gus.

Am I right in thinking I'm missing Chloe, Evie, and possibly Leaf and Blossom?
Yes, I'm working on getting Chloe's, sorry it's taking so long! I'm going to try to maybe take her pictures on a plowed driveway or something so that you can see her feet.

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Nice pictures :)
Thanks, R_dog. :) A friend of mine took them for me... I can't concentrate on running Missy and taking photos at the same time... she's too fast!

Also, all tricks will be taken on her long line (if the tricks are to be taken outside -- we've got snow now too!) as she took off last Sunday in the school yard and didn't recall back to me.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sooooooooooooooooo sorry I took so long to get these!! Some of the snow finally melted, so I was able to get some pictures (finally)! Sorry she's not really looking at the camera in any of these, I can take more if you want her to be (and I promise it won't take 3 weeks! :p ).

IMG_5744.JPG
IMG_5748.JPG
IMG_5751.JPG
IMG_5749.JPG