Let's Make A Video!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by kassidybc, Oct 26, 2014.

1. kassidybc Experienced Member

Sorry, not sure why they are all sideways.... Here's one from a while ago where she is looking at the camera, photo (1).PNG but it's not outside.
    MissyBC, MaryK and southerngirl like this.

2. toddandco Active Member

I have just seen this, Can we join in please??
    MaryK likes this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Of course, just post some pictures of Todd.
    MaryK likes this.
  4. toddandco Active Member

Great! Thank you. I will try to upload some pics now. Kassiddy your BC is absolutely gorgeous! I am hoping Todd will have a similar coat to hers.
    kassidybc and MaryK like this.
  5. toddandco Active Member

6. kassidybc Experienced Member

Thank you! :D Todd is adorable!
    toddandco and MaryK like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

I want to join in, fingers crossed no more computer problems.

Bandana color, red please or bright green, my two are mostly black, well Leaf is, Blossom is Black and White.

Am reading through the threads now. Will continue on reading.
    toddandco and kassidybc like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

toddandco likes this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

10. MaryK Honored Member

Blossom has quite a few photos on her About The Dogs post, would you be able to use them? I can of course take more photos if needed. I'll find some of Leaf or take some more. Her best photo is on the same page as Blossoms photos.

Be tomorrow now, it's after midnight here and Ms. Blossom is something of an early bird, and I need some sleep!
  11. MaryK Honored Member

That's great. Maybe Todd and Blossom could be chewing a Bandana? LOL I think that's what Ms. Blossom will do when I try to put one on her.:eek::LOL:
    toddandco likes this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

toddandco likes this.
  13. MaryK Honored Member

Too hot today for photos, the glare is awful and photos just don't come out at all well. Would really stand out against other photos taken in a better climate. I cannot do them at sunset tonight, best time in this weather, as I've a prior engagement, so will try again tomorrow.

If not, would you be able to use the photos on their respective About the Dogs pages?
  14. running_dog Honored Member

Hi All, I'm sorry, I'm really busy at the moment.

I started work on the photo last Saturday and this is a work in progress version (all the sizes can be changed and the dogs moved around). The dogs still need properly cropping to their outlines.
    Mostly they seem to be lit from the left side of the photo. I think the pictures of Todd and Chloe will also work with this. I haven't time to check on Blossom and Leafs photos now but all being well I will in the next few days. Believe it or not I haven't a single suitable photo of Zac or Gus lit from the left!

We need to work out a target length for the video and from that we'll know how much time we're going to have for each dog, after that we can start to work out the kind of tricks we want included.
  15. kassidybc Experienced Member

So cute!! Just let me know if her pictures don't work, now that the snow is gone (yay!!!) it should be pretty easy to take more pictures if needed. :) You could always use my profile picture too, that's lit from the left. I can post the full picture if you want me to. Though you may have to get creative with placing her since she's on a chair in that picture. ;)
    MaryK likes this.
  16. southerngirl Honored Member

It's awesome R_dog! It put a smile on my face when I saw it. I can't wait to see the final product!(y):D
    Wish I could have taken the leash off, but if a squirrel were to be around she'd be gone.
    MaryK likes this.
  17. southerngirl Honored Member

Chloe is so freakin cute!! I love her ears so much.:love:
    MaryK and kassidybc like this.
  18. running_dog Honored Member

Picture update.
    Blossom (I have a suitable photo just haven't cleaned it up yet) and Zac are still missing.
  19. MissyBC Experienced Member

Awesome job, r_dog! Love the smile on Cloe's face. :love:
    kassidybc and MaryK like this.
  20. MaryK Honored Member

Looking fantastic Running Dog! :)(y)