Let's Make A Video!

running_dog

Honored Member
Yeah I'll send some tomorrow or Monday. Does it matter if it's one of Missy and Piper or would you like them separate.
And for the bandannas I think a bright color would be best with Missy, Zac and Chloe being mainly black.
Doing a solid bandanna would probably be easiest if it were solid color so they will all match.
Maybe a wolf paw print and have the flag be the same color as the bandannas. We could try and paint the paw print on the B ourselfs.
Please could you send a few pictures? Some of Missy and Piper together and some apart? Then I can see what works best when I get the pictures of Chloe as well. Then when I have an idea of what it is going to look like I'll try to find something that will fit of Zac and Gus.

Bright solid colours are good. Wolf paw print is good, I like it.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Please could you send a few pictures? Some of Missy and Piper together and some apart? Then I can see what works best when I get the pictures of Chloe as well. Then when I have an idea of what it is going to look like I'll try to find something that will fit of Zac and Gus.

Bright solid colours are good. Wolf paw print is good, I like it.
Alright sounds good.
I'll try and round up some people to join.:)

kassidybc

Experienced Member
I agree with Danielle, bright colors are good. Maybe red, or orange, or like a bright green? Whatever you guys think, I'm not picky. :) What position do you want the dogs in for the picture?

I'm guessing that Jazzy and maybe Mary will want to participate, but I don't think they have been on in a while...

running_dog

Honored Member
What position do you want the dogs in for the picture?
I don't know until I see them!
Could you send a variety of positions, maybe even include an action shot?
Once I've seen the photos you send I'll have better idea what I need... so don't worry about choosing them very carefully because if they don't work together I'll get back to you and ask more specifically.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
I don't know until I see them!
Could you send a variety of positions, maybe even include an action shot?
Once I've seen the photos you send I'll have better idea what I need... so don't worry about choosing them very carefully because if they don't work together I'll get back to you and ask more specifically.
Sounds good! Do you want me to just post the pictures on this thread? Or how do you want me to get them to you?

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Oh hey guys, this sounds like fun and you guys have some awesome ideas going!!
We want to try to play too...what are you wanting at the moment...what type of picture?
Yay! Glad to have you aboard! I think R_Dog isn't quite sure what posittion she wants the dogs in, I think we should just send her a couple of different positions and she will see what works best.

MaryK

Honored Member
I love the idea. At present I'm having problems with loading, thought it was still the computer but found out partner has been down loading masses of movies and run us out of down load FURIOUS as they do warn you when you're limits about to expire! Will be reset November 11, so will be in a position to Like everyone's posts and join in, only taken me 36 minutes to log in and get to this post!

Will start to think of ideas for a theme. Do prefer outside as I cannot seem to get good lighting with my video inside, especially with a black dog:eek:

running_dog

Honored Member
For the photos I suppose I'd prefer pictures that are taken outside without strong shadows.
I'd like a range of positions - standing, sitting, and down and an action shot might be nice. There are quite a number of dogs to include so I will play around a bit seeing how they look together, I think I am aiming for a semi posed look in the finished result.
I don't mind if they are newly posed or photos you already have but I suggest you send photos you already have as I might be coming back to you asking for a different photo if one or two of the photos don't work with most of the others.
The full image would probably be better than a thumbnail.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
I'm posting here - the whole PM thing on this site still mind boggles me :mad: ...if there are others in the picture I assume you can take them out, or would it be easier to have just photos of just the dog alone?

running_dog

Honored Member
I'm posting here - the whole PM thing on this site still mind boggles me :mad: ...if there are others in the picture I assume you can take them out, or would it be easier to have just photos of just the dog alone?
It's fine to have other dogs in the picture - I'm planning on just lifting the dog I want out of each picture.