Lets All Do Squats Lol

southerngirl

Honored Member
Tif has Bella learned this yet? I'm still working on it with Missy It still hasn't seemed to click with her that she is suppose to beg after tall every time Not most of the time:rolleyes: and I'm still luring her into tall than to beg.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Tif has Bella learned this yet? I'm still working on it with Missy It still hasn't seemed to click with her that she is suppose to beg after tall every time Not most of the time:rolleyes: and I'm still luring her into tall than to beg.
Nope shes still not getting it either

MaryK

Honored Member
you too, Dogster? we should start a new club, "Dogs who are lousy at begging"...?? rofl.

i still bet, that Shivon could outbeg Buddy, though....if there was a contest,
with a bunch of dogs all lined up in a beg,
MY dog would be first one to fall over!!:ROFLMAO:

if we lined up a bunch of dogs who only do the beg as quickly as my dog does the beg,
it would look like dogs "making the wave" like they do at sport games, you know? rofl
:ROFLMAO: Priceless:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
Will add this to Ra Kismet's tricks WHEN we've got the ones we're learning now. Hate to brag but I think he'll get 'sit up pretty/beg' quickly, he's got awesome balance. He actually does it at times without being asked, captured trick, no 'great training' on my part. How we'll progress to squats is unknown. :LOL: Loved the trick and good exercise for the trainers, as if we needed more:D