Lets All Do Squats Lol

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by TiflovesBCs, Jun 25, 2012.

1. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

This looks like a good one to try to teach

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

ROFL! :ROFLMAO: I loved this trick, but, i would imagine a dog would have to be able to balance, and my dog must be a klutz, cuz he can barely hold a beg....i wonder, if being up against the wall would help a dog like mine???
    bekah1001, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  3. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

well Bellas about got the beg to tall, its the tall to beg i think i'll struggle with.

Leaning against a wall may help, worth a try
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Tif WILL nail this one within a week or so, soon as she gets around to it!!:ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

OMD that looks hard....:eek: I LOVE THIS TRICK!!!! Too funny!!!!:ROFLMAO: Shivon will not be able to do this. We're trying to increase her duration for beg.
    Tâmara Vaz and tigerlily46514 like this.
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

you too, Dogster? we should start a new club, "Dogs who are lousy at begging"...?? rofl.

i still bet, that Shivon could outbeg Buddy, though....if there was a contest,
    with a bunch of dogs all lined up in a beg,
    MY dog would be first one to fall over!!:ROFLMAO:

if we lined up a bunch of dogs who only do the beg as quickly as my dog does the beg,
    it would look like dogs "making the wave" like they do at sport games, you know? rofl
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

<---is taking bets on whether Tif has on her famous slippers or crazy pajama pants when she films Bella doing this trick!!!:ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

I don't know..... Shivon's beg is more like a stick 'em up! and then got shot right after cuz she can't hold it.:LOL:

:sneaky::sneaky: Hehe...:ROFLMAO:
  9. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Oh my; Veronica could NEVER do that!!!:eek:

Even pre-ccl injury she couldn't do that; nor would she ever try. :LOL:
  10. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

but Veronica could make best face ever at the dogs falling over in begs, ha ha!!

Yeah dogster, that's it!! like the dog got shot! see, we should just change the cue, and make it look like that is what we WANTED our dogs to do!!:ROFLMAO:
  11. southerngirl Honored Member

I'm going to take a shot at this, not sure how to teach it though or if Missy can do it, But I'll try.
  12. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

GO SOUTHERN GIRL!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! go on, make us all jealous !!:LOL:
    Dlilly, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  13. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

SG, beat Tif to it,:LOL: and then,
    wear fluffy slippers and crazy pajamas when you film it!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:;) :p just to make Amateur go nutz!!

<---gets popcorn.
  14. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

hahaha guess i'll have to make sure to wear my pjs if/when i do it lol
  15. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

16. Dogster Honored Member

<---------- [IMG][IMG] :ROFLMAO:
  17. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

<----steals dogster's animated popcorn icons....
    Dlilly, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  18. Dogster Honored Member

Dlilly and tigerlily46514 like this.
  19. dogcrazy Experienced Member

I am slowly teaching Carmel this trick. This trick is very hard. Dogs have to build up their leg muscles to be able to hold themselves up.
    Cant wait to see Bella's video:) (and Tifs pj`s)
  20. sara Moderator

Oliver's already been working on those, though not very often :) He's got fantastic balance, he just has trouble figuring out that I want his to switch between without his paws going down. He's got a great beg to tall though :)