Just Joined...

Siena

Ooops sorry, just saw you're in Montreal. Easy, they have a Canadian FaceBook page!

http://www.facebook.com/PetEquinoxCanada

Here is the Australian site. Zeus' testimonial is first up, every word is true. He always had allergy problems though, which worsened by the minute when he also developed Cushings. Poor chap was always biting, scratching and bleeding, it was ghastly! He's not in almost three years now had a single outbreak or even looked like having one. Cushings can cause awful problems with the coat too. You'll also see on the Australian site quite a few testimonials about dogs with Cushings and Cancer, along with those on arthritis. The video is excellent. Wish I had made one of Zeus as people just do not believe me at times, unless they have seen his 'before' and 'after' self. His vet, now back home in Scotland, was staggered by the results, shook his head and said 'whatever you're doing don't stop it's working". In his testimonial I refer to his vet, that was NOT the vet we ended up with, but another one who didn't appreciate wholistc treatments at all.

This is just one of the testimonials regarding Cushings:-

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
My 13-year old yellow lab, Tahoe, had been suffering from Cushing's disease. His condition eventually worsened to the point that even the meds weren't working, and the doctor suggested we consider putting him to sleep. I was devastated.
Then through a client of mine, I was introduced to DOGtorX's Formula. I immediately started Tahoe on DOGtorX's Formula, and within 24 hours his condition was incredibly improved. His energy perked up and he began eating without coaxing. By the end of the third day, his health was substantially restored.
That was about six months ago and I'm still giving Tahoe the DOGtorX's Formulaon a daily basis. However, once during the last six months I did an experiment and withheld the DOGtorX's Formulafor a day. Tahoe's vitality began to decline. I put him back on the supplement and his health and vitality came right back and he remains happy and healthy.
Sincerely,
D. King
Belmont, California

I can relate to the above, this is where we were with Zeus, almost three years ago. Now a happy, healthy, joyous dog who's just started learning new tricks! LOL doesn't want my youngster to have all the glory!:LOL:
---

Hello,
Do they make this for humans - I could sure use a mega boost of energy!
Thank you for the info - I will look into it further, and this is their reply:
(I could not find this anywhere else in Canada)

You can read information on DOGtorX at the Pet Equinox website www.petequinox.com.
From there, you can visit the Canadian Facebook page for DOGtorX at www.petequinoxcanada.com where you can read testimonials from our Canadian customers – many of whom have experience with using DOGtorX for Cushings.
Canadians have the option to purchase the product through the Facebook page.
Currently the price is $69.99 CAD, however Facebook Fans get a 10% discount.
Free shipping is being offered in Canada. We are based out of Alberta, and all product is shipped from here. DOGtorX is approved for sale in Canada.

MaryK

Honored Member
---

Hello,
Do they make this for humans - I could sure use a mega boost of energy!
Thank you for the info - I will look into it further, and this is their reply:
(I could not find this anywhere else in Canada)

You can read information on DOGtorX at the Pet Equinox website www.petequinox.com.
From there, you can visit the Canadian Facebook page for DOGtorX at www.petequinoxcanada.com where you can read testimonials from our Canadian customers – many of whom have experience with using DOGtorX for Cushings.
Canadians have the option to purchase the product through the Facebook page.
Currently the price is $69.99 CAD, however Facebook Fans get a 10% discount.
Free shipping is being offered in Canada. We are based out of Alberta, and all product is shipped from here. DOGtorX is approved for sale in Canada.
Unfortunately no, they don't make it for humans, as I too could use a mega energy boost!
I have read somewhere that they are developing a formula for cats though:)

That's great that you can get it through their FaceBook site and it's virtually the same price as here. Plus a discount and free shipping makes it even cheaper!:)(y)

You will not regret buying it, it truly has given me so far, almost three more years with my boy Zeus. Plus he's enjoying good quality of life.:love:(y)

kenny j

MaryK, I have read your reviews on DogTorX. I have a little 9 year old Maltese that ruptured her ACL. Instead of surgery we decided to try the conservative management. While at the vets office the vet mentioned that Gracie looked like she could have Cushings. We ran a CBC with chemistry profile and her ALP was 3500. I have since started her on the DogtorX but people are telling me that this stuff is nothing but snake oil and that I was crazy for falling for a scam like this. I also have her on several other supplements and not sure if it's save to have her on all 3. Do you really believe this stuff works for animals?? Also please fee free to send me a private message if this forum permits that. I just recently joined.

Unfortunately no, they don't make it for humans, as I too could use a mega energy boost!
I have read somewhere that they are developing a formula for cats though:)

That's great that you can get it through their FaceBook site and it's virtually the same price as here. Plus a discount and free shipping makes it even cheaper!:)(y)

You will not regret buying it, it truly has given me so far, almost three more years with my boy Zeus. Plus he's enjoying good quality of life.:love:(y)

Pia Lagotto

Welcome Siena. I am a Lagotto Romagnolo which you are a desendant of my breed. I'm a 3000 year old breed.
Look forward to see some pictures of you.