I Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Jean Cote, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Jean Cote Administrator

Thank you :)
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

I've scrolled though it and it looks great, I can't wait to start reading it.
    Tâmara Vaz, Jean Cote and MaryK like this.
  3. MaryK Honored Member

I've just downloaded, had a quick scroll through (LOL my boys are reminding me it's training time they love it so much) and am very impressed.

Fantastic job Jean!!!!!!!!!:)(y)(y)

I too would heartily recommend it to anyone with a dog or about to become owned by a dog.

Picked up one tip just scrolling, with roll over, ooops we train on concrete, no wonder Ra Kismet is reluctant to roll over, will change that immediately to a softer area!

Will read and study the entire book tonight, during my quiet time:)
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Anneke, with Jean's permission, maybe you could make a translation of the book.;)

It definitely should be read by everyone with a dog!
  5. Jean Cote Administrator

Thank you very much. :)
    Tâmara Vaz and MaryK like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

AWESOME book, Jean!!!!:D I scrolled through it, and I like what I see!!! I can't wait to read the whole thing!!! I shared it on Facebook!! I'm going to reccommend it to everyone I know!!! I have a friend that wants to get a puppy soon; this should be the perfect book for her!!!:)
  7. Evie Experienced Member

Sigh. Somehow managed to miss this entire thread until now :(

If you're still after testimonials I'm more than happy to write one, and you're more than welcome to use any picture I've posted of Evie on this site for your book/s :)

Good luck!
    Jean Cote, Tâmara Vaz and MaryK like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Dogster brilliant idea to share the book on FaceBook. I'll do the same thing, as it's definitely a book everyone with a dog or contemplating getting one should have.

How did you do it? Link or what?
    Dogster, Jean Cote and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

Oh yes, forgot:rolleyes: I changed doing roll over to the grass and after reluctance the first time, Ra Kismet did roll over after roll over - he sends his thanks to you Jean for waking up his dumb Mom that concrete's a bit hard on his back but hey grass is just fine!(y):D
    Jean Cote, Anneke and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  10. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

I did't read it yet, but I sure will!!! Just got a look, It is fantastic and I'll recommend to everybody!!
    MaryK and Jean Cote like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

Jean put it up on DTA's Facebook page. I just shared. ;)
    MaryK, Jean Cote and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you Dogster must have been having a 'blonde' moment:rolleyes::D
    Dogster likes this.