I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

MaryK

Honored Member
No, could you imagine???? Good lord! I could not handle 2 of them! LOL He's just gorgeous though LOL
:ROFLMAO: Not really, I did try though but the mind went into 'boggle over drive' at the mere thought:ROFLMAO: He sure is gorgeous have to agree there!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
He's def cute :D ... but ewww, clash of the titans!!!! :eek: Sara, I think even the official petfinders support group would have to tell you to step away from that one!! :LOL: Yikes!!

Mary, going WAY back, we had an "official" petfinders support group ... not sure if we were leaning towards really needing help :ROFLMAO: ... or helping each other get into more trouble .. but were constantly looking on pefinders at dogs and then, well, you can figure out the rest, you see where this thread goes..... :confused::LOL::ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
He's def cute :D ... but ewww, clash of the titans!!!! :eek: Sara, I think even the official petfinders support group would have to tell you to step away from that one!! :LOL: Yikes!!

Mary, going WAY back, we had an "official" petfinders support group ... not sure if we were leaning towards really needing help :ROFLMAO: ... or helping each other get into more trouble .. but were constantly looking on pefinders at dogs and then, well, you can figure out the rest, you see where this thread goes..... :confused::LOL::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Oh yes can see it would be clash of the Titans with two Ollivers!!!!!!!:eek:
Jackie
:LOL: Can absolutely 'get' where this thread goes.......I think I'd go for 'helping each other get into more trouble.........lucky I live so far away other wise I'd be in deep, deep, trouble. Partner would leave (not the worst) but the council would move and THAT would be trouble!

And PLEASE don't remind me there's a Petfinders here, am trying to ignore that factor:eek:

Dogster

Honored Member
We should ask Jean to create a part of the site exclusively for members: Petfinder support group and rehab centre, LOL.:D:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Just kidding, but that would be cool.;)

MaryK

Honored Member
Bekah, that's was cruel:) , I love them all!!!!!!! Especially Lady and Nymeria GS X oh this is too hard - gotta go hug the boys!!!!!!

Amateur

Experienced Member
yanno as much as I feel really sorry for these dogs I feel so guilty that I don't spend enough time with my own two to add any more -- if'n I had a farm or property I might feel differently