I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by sara, May 9, 2011.

1. sara Moderator

threenorns, Pawbla, MaryK and 2 others like this.

2. Ina Well-Known Member

Molly is sooooo cute and gets along great with other dogs ... hmmm...
  3. sara Moderator

YOU just be quiet!!!
    threenorns, MaryK and tigerlily46514 like this.
  4. Ina Well-Known Member

Well, really ... 5 dogs, 6 dogs .. where is the difference ??? It's just that you tagline gets a bit longer <snicker>
    Sara
    Scout (deaf Terrier mix)
    Zoe (paranoid (abused) Lhasa x Bichon)
    Oliver (not deaf Texas Terrier)
    Mouse (deaf and vi Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)

Molly (deaf Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)
    Boo (deaf and vi Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)

www.pawsandclawsanimalrescue.ca

"Saving one dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that one dog"
    -Anonomous

I can hardly see a difference !
    threenorns, MaryK and Dodge like this.
  5. Sammie Dunn Well-Known Member

Haha, 5 dogs is already alot! Lol
  6. mewzard Experienced Member

yeah but mini dach's are only count as 1/2 :D...
    Molly is very cute

curse you people ....you have me looking at rescue dogs....
  7. Sammie Dunn Well-Known Member

love it x
  8. sara Moderator

All I can say, It's a darn good thing she's in Quebec! waaayyyy too far away!

Well, except my sister is in Ottowa...

HEY Maybe my Sis should adopt her!!!

She only has 2 dogs! LOL
  9. mewzard Experienced Member

Lol! Only 2?! Though I only have 1...
  10. sara Moderator

Well she'd have a name change, so it'd look a tad bit different! LOL

You're pretty funny though!

But no, I absolutely cannot have another dog... not until I win the lottery and buy a farm!
  11. jackienmutts Honored Member

So do we need to call an emergency meeting?? I'm thinkin' she's little, you'd barely notice -- and I heard pets can fly on airplanes, I just bet they'd find a way to get her to your house :rolleyes:. Just sayin'.... and I do see that you've alreaady named her and added her. Should we strike up the band for the welcome home party?? :p
  12. sara Moderator

HA HA HA, You all are VERY FUNNY! NO, I absolutely cannot have another dog right now. But she is adorable. And yes pets CAN fly on airplanes. Both Oliver and Boo flew here, Mouse was a 22hr round trip by truck through the mountains.
    threenorns and MaryK like this.
  13. Knight and Khloe New Member

She's in Quebec? That's where Khloe was born, when she barks it's "La Woof!",
  14. sara Moderator

Ha ha ha! Oliver was born and spent part of his puppyhood in Houston, TX, when he barks it's Woof y'all! HA HA HA HA
  15. running_dog Honored Member

Don't let the dogs watch too many videos on DTA, I've watched too many and now when I praise Zac I have an American accent... it gets me some funny looks in England.

(I'm not off topic I'm trying to distract you):)
  16. sara Moderator

That's funny!!! on both counts! LOL

Watch Fly's videos, then you can praise your dog in a French accent! LOL
  17. Knight and Khloe New Member

Thank God I lost my Boston accent, hate to hear how they would sound!
    MaryK likes this.
  18. Dodge Well-Known Member

:whistle::whistle::whistle: ooooh and apart from being gorgeous she s deaf on top of it,and Ina has written up a lovely count of SIX doglets for you:love::whistle:
    LOL,I m soo new and already figured that you are a loving "dog hoarder" :LOL: though I totally understand about that lottery win))HUG(((y)
    MaryK likes this.
  19. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Reasons why I am a TERRIBLE member of the Petfinder Support Group:

When I simply saw the TITLE of this post, I laughed at you (in the most loving way, I promise!) :ROFLMAO:
    Haha, someone else is in my shoes.
    Lol, sorry Sara.
    LOVE the post saying minis only count as half, LOL!!! I will have to use that excuse if I ever get a mini anything. Also love the "La woof!" post, tooooo funny. LOVE THE "Woof, y'all!!" So many laughs here. I HAVE MISSED THIS PLACE!
    Woof y'all, haha, I will be expecting this from Mud and Z now; they'll think I've lost it. xD I probably have.

Also contributing to reasons I am a terrible member of the support group:
    Tan, tan, tan, white, white....you need some color for your group. :D A little red could be good. :p

I'll stop pushing you over the edge now, if you haven't already careened down the cliff to the bottom and have the dog in the car at this very moment on your way home.
  20. sara Moderator

HA HA TX, no I do not have the dog, I am not getting the dog, and I've only been back to look at her a couple of dozen times now... LOL

She most definately is not flying across the country, and I haven't even talked to my sister about her... except to send the link LOL

I truly cannot get another dog until the 3 older ones go (they're 7, 8 and 9)

But I can look, cant I??? LOL
    threenorns and MaryK like this.