I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by sara, May 9, 2011.

1. MaryK Honored Member

Ouch! I did English Lit at Uni and also have read the book and had the movie out not so long ago(n)
    Just didn't think(n)
    But love the fact that all your dogs have literary connections, that's awesome. Now wracking my brains as to which book Mouse's name comes from - you realize I will not sleep now:D

O.K. we won't say a word, just maybe three or four or more:LOL:. And you cannot stop us THINKING either:LOL:

I would be interested but afraid she'll never convince me otherwise when it comes to training. I'm totally Positive Reinforcement. She's entitled to her beliefs and I to mine and LOL looks like never the twain shall meet:D

I'm in Adelaide at present.
    Dogster likes this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Dogster and Amateur, LOVE both your comments and YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT:LOL:

I agree Amateur about where Sara's satisfaction comes from and LOVE your closing remark:D
    Dogster likes this.
  3. jackienmutts Honored Member

Yeah Sara, what they said!! Just shut up and take the compliments!! :LOL: We love what you're doing for your dogs, and for the education you're providing out there in the world via your dogs - they're wonderful ambassadors for deaf dogs everywhere. So we'll continue to think you and your dogs are amazing if we want to. We love them, what you're doing with and for them, for others thru them (education) and we love you for it. :D:love: So there. :)

I got an email from my friend with doxies. I saw her with her 3 pups at the dog event yesterday and told her about Mouse and the video. There was a booth called "Foxy Doxy" there (didn't stop, too hectic everywhere) but she did and ended up helping out. She said they had 2 double dapple deaffies - you want them? ;) She LOVED the video, and she has already posted Mouse's video up on her Doxie club's site - so look out, soon Mouse will be wanting a dressing room, days off, etc. :cool:

And - my apologies to both Mouse and Scout. I knew both were girls, why did I do that? So sorry. :oops:
    Dogster, MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Hear! Hear! Sara, LOL do as you're told:D

Hey that's awesome that Mouse is about to go viral, a Star is Born!:cool::D
    Dogster likes this.
  5. sara Moderator

OK all, fine, I'm brilliant and amazing and I accept accolades and monitary gifts due my brilliant and amazing abilities and worthyness. :rolleyes: Happy now? :ROFLMAO:

Mouse is the name of a dog (a large dog) in a children's book in the UK.

Mouse will be signing autographs in a month's time, venue to be announced ;). Seriously, though. that video will never go viral, as there are only a limited number of people interested in deaf/blind/disabled dogs :) but she is a very special dog in the eyes of those few :)

NO MORE DOGS! :ROFLMAO: but I would LOVE to see pics! :love:
    southerngirl, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Famous last words!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. MaryK Honored Member

And I haven't managed to get the multiple quotes right yet!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mouse was the name of Harry Dresdens dog in the book The Dresden Files buy I think Jim Butcher. Harry Dresden was a wizard, right? And his dog Mouse helped him. If I'm not right then my mind's going to need an overhaul:eek:
    Dogster likes this.
  9. sara Moderator

DING DING DING DING DING! My ferocious guard dog LOL
    southerngirl, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  10. Amateur Experienced Member

Wow ... she's rather full of herself ....

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING. I couldn't resist :rolleyes:
    southerngirl, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You guys are too funny...:ROFLMAO:
    MaryK likes this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

Yes, can't wait until Mouse becomes a Hollywood star!!!:D

Very creative name choice, by the way!!!:)
    MaryK likes this.
  13. MaryK Honored Member

And the winner is! LOL yes I quivered in my boots watching Mouse:LOL:
    Dogster likes this.
  14. sara Moderator

You know, I was going to give you all heck for turning this thread into a thread about me.... then I realized I started this thread about me to begin with! Ha ha ha

My memory thinks I'm 20 years older than I am :ROFLMAO:
    southerngirl, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

:ROFLMAO: O.K. so we now start a thread "Accolades to Sara Dog Trainer of the Century"? Then you can close it down:giggle:

Of course, if you remember too that is:D that makes your memory how old ??????? :D
    Dogster likes this.
  16. bekah1001 Honored Member

He found his forever home :) I was bored and looked at the website and it said he found his forever home on Aug 8 :)
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  17. sara Moderator

Yeah I saw that too... My sister and I are both very pissed that we weren't notified!!!
  18. MaryK Honored Member

Ah so you WERE very interested! Don't worry Sara, another little one will come along I'm sure:D
    Dogster likes this.
  19. sara Moderator

No no, that was a deaf border collie I fostered, flew to a home in Ottawa, which fell through, so my sister fostered him until a spot in that rescue opened up. I am pissed because my family and I spent sooo much love, time, money and effort on the dog, and she doesn't have the decency to let me know that he found a forever home.
  20. sara Moderator

I would never choose to have a border collie live with me LOL not that I dont like them, I certainly do, but they are just too different from what I'm used to! give me an independent stubborn terrier any day!!!