I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

MaryK

Honored Member
No no, that was a deaf border collie I fostered, flew to a home in Ottawa, which fell through, so my sister fostered him until a spot in that rescue opened up. I am pissed because my family and I spent sooo much love, time, money and effort on the dog, and she doesn't have the decency to let me know that he found a forever home.
Ooops sorry Sara my mistake:confused: Thank you for putting me right:)

Oh I can now WELL understand why you're so annoyed, I would be too. So rude, doesn't take a moment to send off an email, it's not like we have to use horse and buggys now a days to contact anyone!

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: they say dogs and owners are alike - only joking of course Sara:LOL: I think what you do with and for dogs is absolutely WONDERFUL(y):D

MaryK

Honored Member
Why didn't she notify you??? That's really rude, on her part:cautious:

Hmmmm....:whistle: Just kidding, sara!!!! :D

So... Have you been thinking about Poppy???? I think she's been adopted, cuz she's not on Petfinder anymore...:) Anyways, I found you another one... http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23883005 :D
Oh why do I have to live the other side of the world! She's just ADORABLE I've fallen in love:love:

Please adopt her Sara I'll be an Auntie to her:love::D

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL, I know I need to stay off Petfinder, but I don't know how to tak it off my bookmarked pages, LOL:LOL: So every time I go on the internet it's right there, just begging me to go on....:rolleyes:
There's a little thing known as 'delete':LOL: Know what you mean though, it's hard isn't it and maybe one day you'll have a bro or sis for Shivon:D:cool: - courtesy of Petfinders of course:LOL:

sara

Staff member
Darby is Poppy's sister... yes, I've already seen her! LOL I'm on a Dachshund forum... I posted Poppy's petfinder page, and guess what? one of them adopted her! and Darby was posted just after LOL