I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

Ina

Well, really ... 5 dogs, 6 dogs .. where is the difference ??? It's just that you tagline gets a bit longer <snicker>
Sara
Scout (deaf Terrier mix)
Zoe (paranoid (abused) Lhasa x Bichon)
Oliver (not deaf Texas Terrier)
Mouse (deaf and vi Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)

Molly (deaf Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)
Boo (deaf and vi Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)

www.pawsandclawsanimalrescue.ca

"Saving one dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that one dog"
-Anonomous

I can hardly see a difference !

sara

Staff member
Well, really ... 5 dogs, 6 dogs .. where is the difference ??? It's just that you tagline gets a bit longer <snicker>
Sara
Scout (deaf Terrier mix)
Zoe (paranoid (abused) Lhasa x Bichon)
Oliver (not deaf Texas Terrier)
Mouse (deaf and vi Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)

Molly (deaf Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)
Boo (deaf and vi Double Dapple Mini Dachshund)

www.pawsandclawsanimalrescue.ca
"Saving one dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that one dog"
-Anonomous

I can hardly see a difference !
Well she'd have a name change, so it'd look a tad bit different! LOL

You're pretty funny though!

But no, I absolutely cannot have another dog... not until I win the lottery and buy a farm!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
So do we need to call an emergency meeting?? I'm thinkin' she's little, you'd barely notice -- and I heard pets can fly on airplanes, I just bet they'd find a way to get her to your house :rolleyes:. Just sayin'.... and I do see that you've alreaady named her and added her. Should we strike up the band for the welcome home party?? :p

sara

Staff member
HA HA HA, You all are VERY FUNNY! NO, I absolutely cannot have another dog right now. But she is adorable. And yes pets CAN fly on airplanes. Both Oliver and Boo flew here, Mouse was a 22hr round trip by truck through the mountains.

Dodge

:whistle::whistle::whistle: ooooh and apart from being gorgeous she s deaf on top of it,and Ina has written up a lovely count of SIX doglets for you:love::whistle:
LOL,I m soo new and already figured that you are a loving "dog hoarder" :LOL: though I totally understand about that lottery win))HUG(((y)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Reasons why I am a TERRIBLE member of the Petfinder Support Group:

When I simply saw the TITLE of this post, I laughed at you (in the most loving way, I promise!) :ROFLMAO:
Haha, someone else is in my shoes.
Lol, sorry Sara.
LOVE the post saying minis only count as half, LOL!!! I will have to use that excuse if I ever get a mini anything. Also love the "La woof!" post, tooooo funny. LOVE THE "Woof, y'all!!" So many laughs here. I HAVE MISSED THIS PLACE!
Woof y'all, haha, I will be expecting this from Mud and Z now; they'll think I've lost it. xD I probably have.

Also contributing to reasons I am a terrible member of the support group:
Tan, tan, tan, white, white....you need some color for your group. :D A little red could be good. :p

I'll stop pushing you over the edge now, if you haven't already careened down the cliff to the bottom and have the dog in the car at this very moment on your way home.

sara

Staff member
HA HA TX, no I do not have the dog, I am not getting the dog, and I've only been back to look at her a couple of dozen times now... LOL

She most definately is not flying across the country, and I haven't even talked to my sister about her... except to send the link LOL

I truly cannot get another dog until the 3 older ones go (they're 7, 8 and 9)

But I can look, cant I??? LOL