I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by sara, May 9, 2011.

1. reveuse Well-Known Member

she is adorable

2. Dogster Honored Member

dogcrazy likes this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Dogster likes this.
  4. bekah1001 Honored Member

I swear I have to block petfinder. I find so many dogs I want but can't have! She is so cute!!!!
    Dogster and Mr-Remington like this.
  5. Dlilly Honored Member

Petfinder is an evil website. I'm surprised my parents haven't blocked it!!

(Petfinder is how we found Shiloh & Delilah. I love it!)

I want this one. I'm actually able to get a pup after Bailey, so who knows! http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23462057
    bekah1001 and Dogster like this.
  6. rouen Experienced Member

7. jackienmutts Honored Member

Ohhh, Paisley is awfully cute!!!!!! She's got such a cute 'smile' and she's got GREAT ears!!! Ok you guys, are we gonna have to commence a meeting of Petfinders Anonymous?? :ROFLMAO:
    bekah1001 and Dogster like this.
  8. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Sara, your new dog asked me to post this link, he'd like you to click on it and adopt him already ;) :

He's sorry for having long hair, but wants you to know that he's a double merle and has really stumpy legs to make up for it. He knows you won't mind that he's got a bit of a funny looking eye.
  9. bekah1001 Honored Member

Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

All of them are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I still like Paisley best though, LOL:cautious::p:LOL:
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  11. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOL!! the petfinder rehab group meets again, eh?

wow, alll the dogs are adorable, i am getting another wave of "dog hunger" just looking at the links!

and yeah, those ears, on that Paisly, are something to see, and wayyyyyy too cute!
    and i ache for Dilly, and SouthernGirl, who have both been pining now for those precious dogs for a while now...oh, i remember THAT!! MMMhmm.

and Bekah, that is one adorable too! wow, what a coat on that dog!
    and rouen, those dogs look so velvety cute!! love the furrowed brows there!

yeah, it's time for a meeting of Petfinder Rehab group!! :ROFLMAO:
    Dogster, bekah1001 and southerngirl like this.
  12. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

13. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Here's some dogs in my area i like but for me, it is just wishful thinking, as my dog's head would explode if i brought home a dog.

I love beagles:
    (doesn't say much about this dog, but, it is CUTE)

Yet another "quirky" border collie:rolleyes: looking for the right person: (WHAT a looker though, eh?)
    WOW!! I JUST REALIZED, this one red&white border collie, who had been on petfinders, for YEARS AND YEARS IS GONE.....i'd been watching her for years, wishing i could take her...
    i wonder where she went, she was dog-aggressive, and gorgeous, but no one wanted her. wonder where she went......

Looook at these eyes,
    however, it sounds like what i have already,:rolleyes: a dog who doesn't like other dogs;

THIS sounds like the kind of hotmess dog i'd go for, :LOL: it's labelled, "no dogs, no kids, no cats" :ROFLMAO:
    http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23111525 i bet no one ever ever goes for THAT DOG....poor baby..

Pretty dog, and sounds nice, too:
    quite a few GSDs in my local dog pound right now...i love GSDs...or GSD mixes. either one.

AND i have an admitted soft spot for the old dogs that most ppl overlook, like this older lady, i'd take her home in heartbeat...
    Dogster likes this.
  14. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

ah Mr Remi goes for the shy dog! busted! :LOL: what a looker though, woah, such a beauty!!
    Dogster likes this.
  15. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I can't help it! I've always gone for the shy/terrified ones or the 'aggressive' ones ! He is perfect for me :D
    Dogster likes this.
  16. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

:eek: This one is just gorgeous. How has someone not snatched him up?
    Dogster likes this.
  17. bekah1001 Honored Member

Dogster likes this.
  18. southerngirl Honored Member

My mom said exactly what I figured she would. I told her what the dogs name was and what she looked like than showed her picture to her. Her name being Sunshine was a big aww from my mom because my mom called me Sunshine when I was little. My mom was like "aww she beutiful and so cute but you still can't have her"
    "But mom I have the money to buy her" I say
    My mom "She is really cute but no"
    Sad face:(
    Dogster likes this.
  19. bekah1001 Honored Member

OMG I didnt see that one!!!!!! So beautiful!
    Dogster likes this.
  20. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

She is adorable! I love her ears, and just about everything else! :rolleyes:
    Dogster likes this.