Hello From Greece

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by emmanef, Feb 15, 2013.

1. southerngirl Honored Member

2. MaryK Honored Member

So glad you're back.:) Lovely to see Jose has healed so well and is now running and playing like all youngsters deserve to do.:D His scar will probably 'diminish' a little with time, my late GS also had a badly broken leg, before I got him, and the thick area on his leg did seem to diminish a little over time, or I just didn't really notice it much. But hey I'm sure Jose doesn't mind at all, it'll give him bragging rights among all his doggy friends.:D

I see Danielle has found the thread on shaping, hope it all works out well for you and ask any questions of course, as you're sure to get answers from people here.

As Jose is still very young, he'll soon catch up on his training, he's probably rearing to go now he's better!:D
    southerngirl likes this.
  3. emmanef Well-Known Member

Thank you Danielle for the link!

MaryK, Jose is a relaxed dog and rears to go only when there are special treats :rolleyes:. The girls will play even for kibble. He is a low drive dog, but he will respond to the cues he knows. We just have to catch up a bit.
    And I have to get my act together and do more shaping with all of them!
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

:LOL: Sounds like you'll have to stock up on VERY high quality treats for Jose! He's like my older boy, only works for high pay!!!! Obviously the 'executive type' of dog - CEO pay only, otherwise he'll just chill out!:rolleyes:

Leaf will work for just the smell of a treat!:rolleyes:
  5. emmanef Well-Known Member

Yup, that is Jose, CEO pay only! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi, how are you and the dogs doing. Have you been able to teach them new tricks. And did Jose's leg heal nicely?
    brodys_mom likes this.