Game: Guess The Breed

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Okay then... as my dog breed recognition is poor and I have a tradition... I'll go for an overfed border collie :LOL:
How about a 16 year old, podgy Border Collie...!

Noticed you kept being drawn to a border collie so I thought I would post a border collie... just not an obvious one from the colouring!

She was 16, nearly blind and, yes, rather podgy when this shot was taken but still a border collie non-the-less!;) This is my Tessie - one of my Border Collies I had when I was growing up and the first Border Collie that was actually 'mine' when I was a kid!

Well done, Runningdog, look forward to your posting!

running_dog

Honored Member
How about a 16 year old, podgy Border Collie...!

Noticed you kept being drawn to a border collie so I thought I would post a border collie... just not an obvious one from the colouring!

She was 16, nearly blind and, yes, rather podgy when this shot was taken but still a border collie non-the-less!;) This is my Tessie - one of my Border Collies I had when I was growing up and the first Border Collie that was actually 'mine' when I was a kid!

Well done, Runningdog, look forward to your posting!
LOL a kind of double bluff then :LOL:

Awww she is gorgeous after all, reminds me of our old collie, he had such long fluffy feathers and that same funny ruff. Border collies don't seem to look so much like that any more. It was the fur that brought me back to border collie this time, that kind of light spanielly fur isn't found in all that many breeds that I know.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
LOL a kind of double bluff then :LOL:

Awww she is gorgeous after all, reminds me of our old collie, he had such long fluffy feathers and that same funny ruff. Border collies don't seem to look so much like that any more. It was the fur that brought me back to border collie this time, that kind of light spanielly fur isn't found in all that many breeds that I know.
Thank you, she was a wonderful dog. I know what you mean, you don't seem to see them quite like that anymore... Look forward to your challenge!

MaryK

Honored Member
Ooops didn't realize we had a winner!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Running Dog:D - what a beautiful BC too!

OMD!!!! Next challenge is a toughie!!!!!!!!!