Game: Guess The Breed

MaryK

Honored Member
Ok, heres the picture :ninja:

I really can't tell what is hard and what is easy for you guys to guess. You have the entire tail this time so it shouldn't be too hard :whistle:
Springer Spaniel?? Looks reasonable tall in the hind quarters.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Its either a spaniel or a setter - seen as the above have gone spaniel, I'll have a punt on a setter and because of the colouring I'll guess Irish Setter not English Setter....

running_dog

Honored Member
White (at least the bit we can see), possibly shortish legs, feathers and fluffy toes.
A bit of me says spaniel, at least the coat looks something like a Springer. Maybe a Welsh Springer spaniel? Don't they have shorter legs than the English Springers? Not convinced by my own guess though :LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Yey! Gorgeous dogs aren't they?!
They sure are and LOL I'm kicking myself for not getting it, as one of Leaf's good friends at Doggy School was a Red Irish Setter! But apparently when young have, according to Niamh's owner, the attention span of a goldfish or less!

MaryK

Honored Member
White (at least the bit we can see), possibly shortish legs, feathers and fluffy toes.
A bit of me says spaniel, at least the coat looks something like a Springer. Maybe a Welsh Springer spaniel? Don't they have shorter legs than the English Springers? Not convinced by my own guess though :LOL:
Yes, Welsh Springer Spaniels are shorter but if you look closely you can see a little 'blue freckle' kinda look and I don't think Welsh Springers have any blue in them.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm going to say English Blue Roan Cocker Spaniel. Kinda reminds me of one I had when I was 2 years old.