[Game] Guess the Breed

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Roll up, roll up my fellow dog-owning people... It's a new game, hot from the CollieMan game making-up factory. Guess the Breed of Dog!

You can have only one guess. Answer will be revealed tomorrow!

Charge your guessing guns!

marieke

Uhm, is that a picture of his pooper? Probably not but it's all I can make of it :msniwonder:

What would Freud say...

I have no idea what breed it could be though.

hockey390

marieke;3736 said:
Uhm, is that a picture of his pooper? Probably not but it's all I can make of it :msniwonder:

What would Freud say...

I have no idea what breed it could be though.
haha :dognowink: I think it is probably the front... hahaha
I'm going with Great Dane

k9player

Experienced Member
Looks like the dogs front end (chest), wondering if it has been clipped. Colour reminds me of a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, but they have a longer coat, and don't always have white on them. It is quite muscular, but hasn't got the rounded chest (if it is a chest) of a bull terrier, and even thought the coat isn't long, it's not short either... Some Golden Retrievers are this colour too. But though it is muscular, it's shape looks like a finer boned breed?

I'll go with the Nova Scotian Duck Toller for my guess

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just one winner...

It was indeed a Greyhound. Well done, lagomorphmonster. Here's a new one for the next twenty-four hours....

A little bit more difficult I think...

alix

hmmm a SKunk gone blond :msngiggle:
I would say perhaps AKITA :msnquestion::msnquestion:

hockey390

I'm trying to think of another dog that this could work for, but I have to follow the crowd... Chow-chow for me as well.