Facebook Pages :)

Dogster

Honored Member
Since we've already made a thread about Youtube channels, why not make one about our Facebook pages??:) A lot of people have Facebook pages, we can post links to our pages, so we can like eachother's pages, and share the extra pics and other things that we don't post here.;)

MaryK

Honored Member
Great idea Dogster(y) Popped over quickly to your page, running a bit late this morning, just realized I have to get something at the shops.

Will have to find time to make a Facebook page, sounds like grand fun:D Have a facebook account, just need a few hours to make a page:rolleyes:

Dogster

Honored Member
I'm not the best at this, I just know how to add pics. I just created their page a week ago.:) Maybe someone else could help??? I'm also trying to figure it out.:cautious:

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm not the best at this, I just know how to add pics. I just created their page a week ago.:) Maybe someone else could help??? I'm also trying to figure it out.:cautious:
I'm still trying to figure it out too. How did you do your cover page? It's so cute.

MaryK

Honored Member
yeah, nope... not making my dogs a fb page! I already waste too much time on the internet! LOL but I did like yours :)
LOL if you don't Sara, you'll be kicked of this thread and out of the FaceBook Club:p

LOL Revenge is sweet:ROFLMAO::p

MaryK

Honored Member
I can make graphics and web pages but FaceBook and YouTube have me baffled! Am going to have a good look around and see how it all works!

We need help and yes Dogster you're ahead of us all so how DID you make your cover page? Come on, out with it:D Step 1 you................ Step 2.............

It's really cute!

Dogster

Honored Member
OMD the background took me 3 days to do...
Let's see if I remember....

Step 1. Get the background. To fade the background, I inserted a shape (rectangle) into Microsoft word, then I got the pawprints pic off of the internet and used it as a fill for the shape.

Step 2. To make the pics of Carmel and shivon holding "like" and "subscribe", I had a picture of them panting, then I got the subscribe pic off the internet, and resized it to fit into the mouth of the dog.

Step 3. I put the background pic and Carmel and Shivon on Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (my first time using it) Then I grouped all 3 photos (drawing tools/picture tools, then "group")

Step 4. I added Word Art from word into Microsoft Office Excel (onto the pic, of course) then grouped the pics again.

Step 5. The Facebook and Youtube logos. I got the logos off the internet, then I made a shape in word, and used the image as a fill for the shape. To fade the logo, I went to "shape styles" under "drawing tools". I think I faded it to 50%. I put the logo on Excel, then I faded the edges in "picture effects".

Step 6. I grouped the pics one last time.

Step 7. I inserted the image into Paint, made it as large as I could, then saved it as a jpeg, so I could put it on Facebook. Voila!:D

It took me forever to figure all this out.:rolleyes: If anyone wants a background like the one I made, I'll make one for you!! No charge, promise.:ROFLMAO: Just need photos of your dog(s):)