Dogs Wearing Eyeglasses --too Funny

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL Holly sounds like Ra Kismet!!!!!!!!!! You've given me hope, I just have to keep persisting and then some!:rolleyes:

Honored Member
Thank you everyone. Holly is a cutie :love:

It seems everyones dogs look great in glasses (y)

@64117 I would love to see Lewis(hope I spelled it right) in glasses, if you think he'd be okay with it.
Yeah, that's how we are spelling it :)
I'll try to get one of Lewis, not sure how it will go though, he has really bad impulse control and is not good at sitting still when I want him to. Especially if I sit on the floor or crouch down (eg, to take a picture), he thinks it means I need a cuddle :rolleyes: and if I ask him to sit (which he has learn't to do) he does a head flick as he sits or leaps up into a play bow pretty quickly and he has a short attention span . We are working on it and he is getting better but I'm not sure that he will let me put glasses on him.

Honored Member
So I tried to put some sunglasses on Lewis. It did not work. He just bounced away laughing at me when ever I put them near his face :rolleyes:
I put a treat next to them and got this pic (it will have to do):

Also got some of Holly wearing sunglasses (she's a pro at wearing glasses now, she was even willing to try to keep them on when I asked her to "beg" while wearing them, but they fell off :LOL:) :

Honored Member
Lewis says purple is for girls and he is not about to put on girl sunglasses.:p
My mum thinks he looks good with purple too and wanted to get him a purple leash but I said she couldn't because people already think he is a girl because of all his fur (even my dad calls him a "her" half the time) and we don't need to add to that by getting him a purple collar and leash.

People also always think Holly is a boy :confused: and her collar/leash set is red. I had one person say "Oh, my dog is getting on alright with yours which is odd since your dog is obviously a boy" O_o
That person was a bit embarrased when I corrected her

southerngirl

Honored Member
I try to keep Missy in pink and purple to avoid people mistaking her for a him. I don' t think Holly looks like a guy', but I can see someone mistaking Lewis for a girl.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I put Remi in purple and red most of the time. He looks amazing in red cause of his coat color, and its one of my favorite colors. BUT so is purple so he had purple collars as a pup, and come to think of it I only had 2 or 3 people as if he was a girl (I think he just has a boyish goofy charm) Some dogs look really good in certain colors.

When I had my pom, Teddie, he wore blue and every single person I met thought he was a girl. I think its just the Pomeranian coat. Its fluffy and adorable and people just think girl. :)

MaryK

Honored Member
The photos are adorable!!!!!!!!!:love: Lewis does look good in purple, as does Holly.

Both my boys wear blue, though Zeus has a red coat as this color suits him and I love the color. Ra Kismet is all blue in his gear and STILL people think at times he's a girl, or say, 'he's too pretty to be a boy', I give up!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:O_o Everyone realizes Zeus is a boy though I think I could put him in pink, even though it wouldn't suit him, and people would still know he's a boy!

I agree, some colors suit dogs more than others, just like people.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon wears pink, purple, blue, red, .... But a lot of people mistake her for a boy, even when she's wearing her pink collar/harness:rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
I think Shivon looks like a gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She always looks very girly to me:) Those colors suit her really well too.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I think people automatically think boy when they see black dogs/cats, its just stereotypical. :rolleyes: I agree with MaryK Shivon looks like a girl. She has very girly features. :love: I think anything would look good on her, its the bright side of having a black dog. :p