Dogs Wearing Eyeglasses --too Funny

MaryK

Honored Member
Dazzle looks very tres chic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Remi looks fabulous too!!!!!!!:D

*sigh* still haven't managed to get Ra Kismet to wear sunglasses or anything like that yet! It's a work in progress and I have a feeling it's a very loooooooooooooooooooong work in progress!

MaryK

Honored Member
Not even reaaaaaal good ones? some meat of cheese?
I'm sure Ra Kismet would look great wearing one... :-(
LOL nope not even CHEESE his fav treat!!!!!!!!!! Though he'll take the treat before heading off into the wide blue yonder, cheeky chap my Ra Kismet. The moment he spies those glasses he's off! He would look grand, his older bro Zeus looks great wearing them.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
LOL nope not even CHEESE his fav treat!!!!!!!!!! Though he'll take the treat before heading off into the wide blue yonder, cheeky chap my Ra Kismet. The moment he spies those glasses he's off! He would look grand, his older bro Zeus looks great wearing them.
Ra Kismet sounds like Remi when I pull out the tape to try and teach him 'shy'. LOL I have a feeling it's something I'll never teach him.

MaryK

Honored Member
Ra Kismet sounds like Remi when I pull out the tape to try and teach him 'shy'. LOL I have a feeling it's something I'll never teach him.
Remi and Ra Kismet are obviously kindred spirits!!!!!!!!!! LOL I too have trouble with 'shy' as well and have the same feeling, it's something I'll never manage to teach him!!!!!!!O_o

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I saw a video that dice made with Kodi. I think I might try her way. She used a halti or try scratching the muzzle to make it itch. But hes learning 'Tall" right now so I have to wait.

Honored Member
I finally took a photo of Holly wearing glasses:

She didn't really like it and I had to co-ordinate putting the glasses on her face while holding a treat in front of her and picking up the camera to take the photo before she flicked them off or put her head down so they fell off :cautious: