Camcorder Fundraiser for Tx_Cowgirl

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I have just received another $10! Our current total is $40! Thanks everybody, let's keep this going!!! :dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys, we are currently at $40! If you can raise another $60 to make it $100

I will match the other $100! :dogbiggrin:

It's for a good cause, please donate! :)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
This is the last week to contribut to tx_cowgirl's fundraiser. Come on, we can do it! I will match $100 of my own money once the counter reaches $100. Any amount will help, 5$, 10$ or 20$!!!!! :dogsmile:

It's for a good cause, and tx_cowgirl deserves it! :dogsmile:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
I just want you all to know how much I appreciate everyone's generousity. This is such a thoughtful thing to do and I can't begin to thank you all enough for contributing. Many thanks. :)

sarhaspups

Jean you are the greatest! How thoughtful!! I will try to get a donation in before closing date. Thanks for leading such an awesome community of dog lovers!! :dognowink:
Sarha

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all!

Hi!

I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to all of those who have donated their hard earned dollars to a good cause. Together, we have raised a whopping $120.

Thanks to:

Snooks, Dat123, Yoyopoodle, Jenclerm, Maggie's Mom

Thanks again. I hope that it can get tx_cowgirl a camcorder. :dogsmile:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Thanks to everyone. :) (To add to Jean's list, wasn't Snooks the first to donate?) This means a lot to me.

Thanks for the tip RuffMutts! I've got some shopping to do, lol!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
tx_cowgirl;18119 said:
Thanks to everyone. :) (To add to Jean's list, wasn't Snooks the first to donate?) This means a lot to me.

Thanks for the tip RuffMutts! I've got some shopping to do, lol!
Yes you are right, snooks was the first one to donate. I've added her to the list. Thanks! :dogblush:

sarhaspups

That's great tx cowgirl! I can't wait to see the MANY videos you will do for us once you have ur camera!! :)
Sarha

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
I can't wait to go get one. ^^ I'm working long hours this week though, and I'll be out of town the next two weeks so it's going to be a little bit. The waiting is going to drive me nuts, lol. :doglaugh: