Camcorder Fundraiser for Tx_Cowgirl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Jean Cote, Apr 8, 2009.

1. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thank you Kristine. :dogblush:

2. Jean Cote Administrator

I have just received another $10! Our current total is $40! Thanks everybody, let's keep this going!!! :dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin:
  3. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thanks to everyone so far. :) This is so kind of you guys.
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

Okay guys, we are currently at $40! If you can raise another $60 to make it $100

I will match the other $100! :dogbiggrin:

It's for a good cause, please donate! :)
  5. jenclerm Experienced Member

Wow this is really great!! You really derserve this TX!! I added my donation! :)
  6. Jean Cote Administrator

Thanks Jenclerm! We are now at $60. :dogsmile:
  7. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thank you Jenclerm!! :)
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

This is the last week to contribut to tx_cowgirl's fundraiser. Come on, we can do it! I will match $100 of my own money once the counter reaches $100. Any amount will help, 5$, 10$ or 20$!!!!! :dogsmile:

It's for a good cause, and tx_cowgirl deserves it! :dogsmile:
  9. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thanks a bunch Jean. :)
  10. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

I just want you all to know how much I appreciate everyone's generousity. This is such a thoughtful thing to do and I can't begin to thank you all enough for contributing. Many thanks. :)
  11. sarhaspups New Member

Jean you are the greatest! How thoughtful!! I will try to get a donation in before closing date. Thanks for leading such an awesome community of dog lovers!! :dognowink:
  12. Jean Cote Administrator

Thank you all!

I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to all of those who have donated their hard earned dollars to a good cause. Together, we have raised a whopping $120.

Thanks to:

Snooks, Dat123, Yoyopoodle, Jenclerm, Maggie's Mom

Thanks again. I hope that it can get tx_cowgirl a camcorder. :dogsmile:
  13. ruffmuttk9z New Member

14. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thanks to everyone. :) (To add to Jean's list, wasn't Snooks the first to donate?) This means a lot to me.

Thanks for the tip RuffMutts! I've got some shopping to do, lol!
  15. Jean Cote Administrator

Yes you are right, snooks was the first one to donate. I've added her to the list. Thanks! :dogblush:
  16. sarhaspups New Member

That's great tx cowgirl! I can't wait to see the MANY videos you will do for us once you have ur camera!! :)
  17. szecsuani Experienced Member

That is great!! :)

I'm waiting for the videos now! :D
  18. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

I can't wait to go get one. ^^ I'm working long hours this week though, and I'll be out of town the next two weeks so it's going to be a little bit. The waiting is going to drive me nuts, lol. :doglaugh: