Bailey The Stray

Dlilly

Honored Member
Bailey is looking so much better! She has fur on her back and head now, and her belly isn't black and leathery, it's pink!! She is soo sweet, I'll be sitting on the swing and she'll come over and sit next to me. :love: We will be taking her to the vet soon for a real check-up. (Our vet friend looked at her, but we need to get her blood work done.) Honestly, if the vet gives her the 'okay', I think she is ready to find her furever home!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I'm so happy to hear all of this - for both of you! She looks like such a sweet happy girl, she deserves someone to love, and someone who will love her forever. You've got to feel so good about helping her out. That was just so sweet of you. She's blossoming into a beautiful girl. Thanks for giving her a paw up. :D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOAH, IS THAT THE SAME DOG??
WOW, good work Dilly!! KUDOS!! HUGE round of applause over here, wow, that dog HAS TO feel a LOT better now!!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
She looks a lot better than she did and happier. I'm so glad she is getting healthier and is almost ready for a loving home, she deserves it. You and your brother should be really proud of yourselves for helping sweet Bailey.

Dlilly

Honored Member
She looks a lot better than she did and happier. I'm so glad she is getting healthier and is almost ready for a loving home, she deserves it. You and your brother should be really proud of yourselves for helping sweet Bailey.

Actually, I had to take over caring for her because my brother lost interest. I tried to get him to help me at least just give her a bath today, but he just kept on playing his stupid computer game.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Actually, I had to take over caring for her because my brother lost interest. I tried to get him to help me at least just give her a bath today, but he just kept on playing his stupid computer game.
Boys:rolleyes:
I really don't see what's so great about video games.