Bailey The Stray

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dlilly, Jun 22, 2012.

1. southerngirl Honored Member

I just emailed Atlanta Pet Rescue and Adoptions and Atlanta Dog squad. I'll email more tomorrow.
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.

2. Dlilly Honored Member

Thanks! I have a whole little e-mail I wrote for rescues to convince them, so I can also e-mail a few. Tomorrow I'll list the shelters I've e-mailed. You can send me a PM or e-mail if you'd rather talk privately .
  3. Dlilly Honored Member

Bailey is looking so much better! She has fur on her back and head now, and her belly isn't black and leathery, it's pink!! She is soo sweet, I'll be sitting on the swing and she'll come over and sit next to me. :love: We will be taking her to the vet soon for a real check-up. (Our vet friend looked at her, but we need to get her blood work done.) Honestly, if the vet gives her the 'okay', I think she is ready to find her furever home!

dogcrazy, 648117, Dogster and 2 others like this.
  4. jackienmutts Honored Member

I'm so happy to hear all of this - for both of you! She looks like such a sweet happy girl, she deserves someone to love, and someone who will love her forever. You've got to feel so good about helping her out. That was just so sweet of you. She's blossoming into a beautiful girl. Thanks for giving her a paw up. :D
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  5. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WOW, good work Dilly!! KUDOS!! HUGE round of applause over here, wow, that dog HAS TO feel a LOT better now!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Anneke Honored Member

Wow she looks a whole lot better!!! What a lovely face:love:
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

She looks a lot better than she did and happier. I'm so glad she is getting healthier and is almost ready for a loving home, she deserves it. You and your brother should be really proud of yourselves for helping sweet Bailey.
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Wow, she looks sooo much better!!!!:eek::love: And she looks waaay happier, I guess it's cuz she's got great fosters!!!!:)
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  9. Dlilly Honored Member

Actually, I had to take over caring for her because my brother lost interest. I tried to get him to help me at least just give her a bath today, but he just kept on playing his stupid computer game.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

I really don't see what's so great about video games.
  11. bekah1001 Honored Member

You did awesome Dlilly!! She looks sooooooooo much better!
  12. Dlilly Honored Member

Bucks for Bailey is all set up! Here is the link: If you can't donate, (even five dollars would be okay!) you can still share the link. Every little thing helps!
  13. Dogster Honored Member

AWESOME!!!!!:D I'm sure many people will donate!!!!
    tigerlily46514 and Mr-Remington like this.
  14. bekah1001 Honored Member

Im sharing this on facebook and twitter
  15. bekah1001 Honored Member

tigerlily46514, Dlilly and Dogster like this.
  16. sara Moderator

17. bekah1001 Honored Member

I really want to donate but I dont have a credit card or paypal :(. I'll donate to a local rescue instead. PROMISE!