Trick Challenge: Crawl

MaryK

Honored Member
Sorry, I forgot to post this yesterday. She's not doing it perfect yet, I admit I haven't spent more than 30 minutes total on this trick, I've been insanely busy. Sorry the video is really wacked up, for some reason my editing tool made the walls apear to move around.
Fabulous work and all in just thirty minutes!!!!!!!!! :D(y)

My editing tool is screwing up the titles - don't you just love them!:rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
My smart dog learned a behavior chain today! He picked it up pretty fast. He knew all the separate tricks already,we just added them together. We will have to work on another one now!

I just LOVE watching Rivers work. Those eyes and that beautiful tail:love:
He sure is one smart boy! Looking forward to seeing his next chain.:)

You've also given me some ideas for Leaf(y)

running_dog

Honored Member
And here, still in broiling heat (only time partner could video for us) is Leaf's Crawl Challenge.

Story line: Leaf collapses, quick check she's still alive, she manages to crawl a little way, then rises to limp a few more paces. Then she says her prayers, thankful to have survived. After a quick morsel to help sustain her, she runs around Mom and poses prettily in sit pretty.
Well done to you both - especially when you had to overcome all those horrible flying and crawling creatures as an extra handicap!

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh dear, got the error message, will try later but I'm sure Evie did a fabulous crawl. LOL not sure about 'finding sunshine' there's been heaps! Wondering if Fall will ever come:rolleyes::D
Finally! Got to see Evie's crawl. Congratulations. she's got a seriously good crawl!:D(y) She looks fantastic too. Has she grown or was it just the way she was filmed? She looked bigger somehow.

MaryK

Honored Member
That's the diva in her showing again! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Oh yes, she's every inch a D-I-V-A and let no-one forget that!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's just got another new coat, pink Sherpa with a studded bone on the back, for Fall, her hoodies are bit too warm and well a gal just cannot wear a raincoat if it's not raining. And a fashionista would NEVER been seen wearing her garden coats in the street!

She's NOT spoiled, not a bit:rolleyes::whistle:

Her reserve weave vid will be up shortly, just got to edit it/upload!