Rubix Is Home!

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Taking everything everyone said into consideration, I decided to take a chance on Ru and see how far we can go. He is from ABCA lines, not AKC, which means he is from working stock - not show stock. This is a big thing in the BC world. Not important to me but just to say this is why there are no confirmation titles in his line.

ABCA vs AKC - The Border Collie War

He came home and has been alot like Phoenix in that:

* He goes to his crate and puts himself to bed when he's tired
* His tug drive is quite high
* We haven't started treats yet but I have a feeling it will be high based on how into his food he is

He is a rambunctious little firecracker but calms nicely when held and restrained (for the most part - LOL). He likes the other dogs but so far prefers to play with me - which is cool with me.

Anyway - without further ado: meet Rubix (Ru)
BTW - he has a blog started here: http://rubixru.blogspot.com/

Dogster

Honored Member
He is just..... ahh, so ADORABLE!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Congrats again!!!:) Can't wait to hear more stories and updates about the little guy (so keep us posted!!!:D) In the meantime, I'll be reading your blog...

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
So we started our morning off with Ru thinking he was a big boy and wanted in the bed with the other dogs - which was fine except mere moments after this pic was taken he fell off said bed...on his head...and about gave me a heart attack!

Then he went with me to work and took a puppy nap while I saw some private clients. In between that and my classes for the evening, he and Ayla had a little play time. These are a few stills from the video I took - sorry for the quality but he is just looking so dang cute!

Dogster

Honored Member
AWWWWWWW!!!!!:love::love: He's insanely cute!!!!
If I were his owner, I would never let him go! I wouldn't stop cuddling:LOL:

Caiti

Experienced Member
First of all, you named him Rubix! :p that is just the most perfect name for a BC I have ever heard.

THAT FACE!! He is so adorable, don't be surprised if I come and steal him ;)