New Dta Features?

2SpoiledAussies

With anything Photo and Video, could you make it iPhone/iPad friendly? I don't very very little access to a computer. The only reason I have a picture on here is because Gravatar worked with an iPad. Even if I can't upload a video, it would be very disappointing if you put the work into one and I couldn't be able to useit.

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
Just another idea regarding dog profiles (that might be easier software wise).. Could there not just be a forum entitled 'Meet the dogs' where each member may post one thread per dog, in which they post pics, trick list etc... What I'm saying may not make any sense :rolleyes: but it was just an idea.

2SpoiledAussies

Just another idea regarding dog profiles (that might be easier software wise).. Could there not just be a forum entitled 'Meet the dogs' where each member may post one thread per dog, in which they post pics, trick list etc... What I'm saying may not make any sense :rolleyes: but it was just an idea.
This is a great idea! And would unclog the other forums from Trick List Threads!

MaryK

Honored Member
Yes great idea and would also make it easier to check other people's trick lists for ideas!

Evie

Experienced Member
Might be a good idea to make it so that the first post can always be edited by the author. Then the trick list can be edited without the added tricks getting lost amoungst the other comments.
Sounds like a great idea to me!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your suggestion. I have added it and you can post your dog's profile in the "Meet the Dogs" forum. ;)