Homemade Lickety Stik

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Tamara, i do think, there is place in the dog world for a mind like YOURS!! i'm still amazed! Who knows, Tamara, you may get rich as anything, inventing such things!
remember all of US back here on DTA when you ARE rich and famous, okay? lol

there are just so many super talented young ppl on this site, just so many....

Tâmara Vaz

Experienced Member
I was going to use yogurt, but when I open it was spoiled:confused: !So I changed to milk with a little of canned tuna! I am still thinking on another recipes....;)

I used a container of deodorant roll-on!! Easy to find!!;)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Hmmm, i love this idea, and until the real Lickety STick comes out with their peanutbutter flavor, i think i will try to do this like Tamara has done.
but
i think i might leave out milk altogether from a homemade recipe.......but, so long as you don't keep milk in there too long and wash it all out very well, is probably no harm at all!

It's kind of hard to find a brand of roll-on deodorant that has a removable top like Tamara used....
The real LicketySTick top is not removable, so far as i can tell.

i bet the water drained from tuna works great though!! Or a broth....or the liver broth i have leftover whenever i make homemade treats, "Liver Cookies"--------- Buddy LOVES that liquid broth leftover from when i boil up the liver.

It actually isn't super easy to think up liquids dogs go crazy for, is it?:ROFLMAO:

Anneke

Honored Member
Wow!! That is brilliant!!!
<---- is running to the shop to get a deodorant:D
The lickety stick isn't available over here yet(haven't seen it) so I am going to try this one!!!
Have to think about recipes that my dogs might like...

And yes how did you clean it? I was thinking of using baking soda and hot water? Does the smell of the deodorant come out?