Cry

elissa

*weep* Got offered this little angel this afternoon by the mother of one of my students! Would have taken her in a heartbeat but she won't be ready to travel in 5 weeks when we move to Spain as she won't be old enough for all of her vaccinations. Beyond upset! I want a playmate for Chewie and I love corgis! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!

slcorgi31.jpg

running_dog

Honored Member
What a gorgeous little dog.
And what a pity the timings didn't work out... at least you still have your new pup to look forward to though :cool:

Anneke

Honored Member
I kow how you feel! Sometimes timing sucks!!!
The breeder of Jinx has a litter by Sis, who I am totally in love with. This will be her last litter ánd she used a beatifull male on loan from America, who's bloodline I just love. And to top it off... there is this red tri boy with a wide white stripe on his head, that I fell for right away and he is still available...
But... we can't have three dogs, not where I live, not with Cooper who will teach this little boy all the wrong things.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
:X3: Ahh... Gorgeous little pup. Sorry your timing does not fit in. I'm sure you will find the perfect playmate for Chewy when the time is right though. Chin up...

MaryK

Honored Member
Gorgeous little puppy, can well understand why you fell in love. But keep your chin up, the absolutely perfect playmate and companion for Chewie is out there, just waiting to say hello:)

Sometimes, in hindsight, we understand why we didn't get what we wanted - there is always a better option just around the corner.:) Though that little one would be hard to beat:)