A Breakthrough! Backdoor Manners - Progress! :)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I LOVE the pics!!! :love: :love: Sundog really does look as if she's about to go to town! :LOL: You may want to browse around, she looks awfully comfy at that computer!:cautious: She may already be blogging behind your back, she's probably got a whole blog about all the stupid things humans do!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And now why do I feel a whole new picture thread coming on .. starting with Shivon .. wearing glasses .. sitting in front of a computer??? :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Honored Member
The pictures are great.

I think Holly is writing a novel, she is constantly stealing pens off my desk (she stole two today - I know she actually does it when she wants attention) and using my computer. She always presses the "Caps Lock" button so I know she has been on my desk (her novel must have a lot of shouting in it or something) and the other day she managed to turn on the printer :cautious:
Hopefully she lets me read her novel once it's finished :LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Holly's Novel titled "How To Train a Human Using Positive Reinforcement" will be published by Hollywoof Dog Publishing Company. Physical copies will be pawsonally pawtographed by Holly, and digital downloads of the book are available on Amazon.Com.

All proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to the Welfare of Neglected Humans In Need of a Dog.

She is also currently working on her new recipe book, working title "50 Ways To Cook and Eat Tulips". The book will also include tips on how to procure Tulips for free and other such useful information.