What breed is your dog(s)?

mopar53190

I have a pembroke welsh corgi. My first corgi! I always had larger dogs; retreivers, irish setters, lab mixes. But this little dog brings me alot of joy. She is a big dog in a little dogs body!!!

neimadporter

my boys

hi all. i currently have 2 siberian huskies. both mails, a choc and white one (ace), and a black and white one (buck).

Am currently searching for a third, hopfully a pure white one.

biggi

My dog is probably a Bardino-Galgo-Collie-Mix (shes from Spain and lived on the street)
Bardino (Perro de Ganado Majorero) is a breed which only lives on the Canary Islands, and my dog is from Teneriffa!

4bella

I have a full blooded German Shepherd named "Bella".....she's very smart. At 4 months old she has already learned so many tricks. Some took only ten minutes to teach to her.She loves to learn.......sometimes, when she sits in front of me and looks at me it's almost as if she's saying.."teach me more":dogtongue2:

jeepdog

Grady considers himself a Australian Shepherd Mix. We had him DNA tested when we first adopted him and he came out to be a mix of Australian Shepherd, German Shepherd, St. Bernard and Basset Hound. Now we consider him a mixed-up breed.