We're Invited...

CollieMan

Experienced Member
For those who hate the sound of people blowing their own trumpets, turn away now.

We've been invited to take part in a dog display team this year! Hoorah for Ellie.

Now to get practising in readiness.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
More a display of tricks and obedience, as far as I know. I only learned of the invite yesterday so I'll know more soon.

snooks

Experienced Member
How wonderful for you and Ellie. This looks like quite a prestigious show. I do hope you'll have someone there to video your routine. I would love to see it. Congratulations!! :dogcool:

xena98

Experienced Member
Congratulations Collieman. Hope you can get a video of it so we can all have a look
cheers
Danni and the girls

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
YAY! BIG congrats to the both of you!!!!!

Good luck, hope all goes well, and have tons of fun! :)

CollieMan

Experienced Member
There will be videos and photos. :)

One small hiccup we have to overcome first... Ellie has entered into a phantom pregnancy! It's sort of funny in a way, but I can't help feeling sorry for her.

She's adopted her wubba and a tennis ball as her two pups, which she now carries around and places next to her belly, and whines if she can't find them. (Shubert and Dilbert as I've nicknamed them. :))

Bless her, she can't eat, she's as miserable as a UK winter morning, has really swollen nipples, and keeps 'nesting' everywhere.

Touch wood, it won't interfere with practise and it will be over before the Belton Horse Trials!

P.S. I have two pups available soon. Shubert and Dilbert. They will be pre-trained to stay, but won't have any recall skills. :)

snooks

Experienced Member
Hopefully they'll be weaned in record time and found new loving homes in time for serious training. She sounds like such a sweetheart.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Poor girl, but....
xDDDDDDDDDDD

Ahem. I'm sorry. Poor little Ellie. Do you take deposits on your pups? Lol. :dogwink:

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Obviously, the two pups will be in great demand, so book early. Shubert seems to be the bigger of the two. :)