We're Famous!!!! Well, Sort Of....

Dogster

Honored Member
What I mean by that is....I FINALLY finished OUR FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!:LOL: (of course, because I'm not so good with technology, I needed Dogcrazy's help.:)) SOOO EXCITED!!!! :ROFLMAO: Shivon is a star (in my eyes)!!!!! Shivon did an AWESOME job!!!! I'M SOOO PROUD OF MY GIRL!!!!!:DSo here it is, our first youtube video!!!! I hope you like it!!!!:)

running_dog

Honored Member
Great work, that's brilliant trick training you've done with Shivon (y) and her ears are so funny and the accusing eye at the end :ROFLMAO:.

BTW Zac HATES roll over, he pretends extra carefully that he has no idea what I'm talking about :ROFLMAO:.

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Thanks for sharing. LOVE IT! Liked it on youtube. :)

I plan to do a trick video of Missy and I very soon. Where do you situate the camera for your tricks for all of them to be visible? Or do you do trick video sessions separately?

Thanks again for sharing.

Dogster

Honored Member
Thank you both SOOO SOOO MUCH!!!! Kisses from Shivon!!!!:LOL: I know Rdog, I love the eye thing!!! And yeah, Shivon's ears don't exactly match her body.... Haha, about Zac's roll over....if you noticed, Shivon does a slow roll over. You could even see the stages. Left side....back.....right side.... lie down....stand up.:D

I'm glad you decided to do a trick video, MissyBC!!!! For filming, I held the camera myself.:rolleyes: BOY, did it take a L....O....N....G time!!!!:rolleyes: And for weave, my mom held the camera. Oh, and I did all of the videos seperately.

MissyBC

Experienced Member
I'm glad you decided to do a trick video, MissyBC!!!! For filming, I held the camera myself.:rolleyes: BOY, did it take a L....O....N....G time!!!!:rolleyes: And for weave, my mom held the camera. Oh, and I did all of the videos seperately.
That's how I usually film my videos as well. I hold the camera myself. :)

Way to go with getting each trick to go smoothly from one to the next! That's something I find a little tricky. That's why I thought maybe you videotaped the whole video all at one time.

Dogster

Honored Member
Dogcrazy helped me with that.:) You just have to trim the video.... I guess it just turned out that way...:)