We're Famous!!!! Well, Sort Of....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

What I mean by that is....I FINALLY finished OUR FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!:LOL: (of course, because I'm not so good with technology, I needed Dogcrazy's help.:)) SOOO EXCITED!!!! :ROFLMAO: Shivon is a star (in my eyes)!!!!! Shivon did an AWESOME job!!!! I'M SOOO PROUD OF MY GIRL!!!!!:DSo here it is, our first youtube video!!!! I hope you like it!!!!:)

2. Anneke Honored Member

I love it!!! Well done!!
    Shivon is adorable!! I love the way she does roll over:D
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you, Anneke!!!!!:D
  4. sara Moderator

Awe she's gorgeous! great video!
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you!!!!!:LOL:
  6. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Love, love the video Dogster!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you!!! Couldn't have done it without your help!!!!:D
  8. Dogster Honored Member

I've been watching the video all morning.... umm....O_o
    Anneke likes this.
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Great video - we're totally impressed! You guys are an inspiration! :)
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

OMG, Thanks!!!!!:LOL: Wow....
  11. running_dog Honored Member

Great work, that's brilliant trick training you've done with Shivon (y) and her ears are so funny and the accusing eye at the end :ROFLMAO:.

BTW Zac HATES roll over, he pretends extra carefully that he has no idea what I'm talking about :ROFLMAO:.
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  12. MissyBC Experienced Member

Thanks for sharing. LOVE IT! Liked it on youtube. :)

I plan to do a trick video of Missy and I very soon. Where do you situate the camera for your tricks for all of them to be visible? Or do you do trick video sessions separately?

Thanks again for sharing.
    Dogster likes this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you both SOOO SOOO MUCH!!!! Kisses from Shivon!!!!:LOL: I know Rdog, I love the eye thing!!! And yeah, Shivon's ears don't exactly match her body.... Haha, about Zac's roll over....if you noticed, Shivon does a slow roll over. You could even see the stages. Left side....back.....right side.... lie down....stand up.:D

I'm glad you decided to do a trick video, MissyBC!!!! For filming, I held the camera myself.:rolleyes: BOY, did it take a L....O....N....G time!!!!:rolleyes: And for weave, my mom held the camera. Oh, and I did all of the videos seperately.
  14. MissyBC Experienced Member

That's how I usually film my videos as well. I hold the camera myself. :)

Way to go with getting each trick to go smoothly from one to the next! That's something I find a little tricky. That's why I thought maybe you videotaped the whole video all at one time.
    Dogster likes this.
  15. Dogster Honored Member

Dogcrazy helped me with that.:) You just have to trim the video.... I guess it just turned out that way...:)
  16. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Great video :) Well done you and shivon
    Dogster likes this.
  17. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you sooo much Tif!!!!:LOL: (I haven't gotten so many compliments in one day, lol:D)
  18. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

AWESOME VIDEO, DOGSTER!! Yes, i so agree, Shivon is a STAR now!! Such a cute dog! Great job on both the tricks, and on the video! KUDOS!!
    Dogster likes this.
  19. Dogster Honored Member

tigerlily46514 likes this.
  20. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Gorgeous vid! Well done Shivon!!! She is a stunner. Brilliant trick training Dogster!
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.