Welcome New Members!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Dog Trick Academy! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jean and I am the owner/administrator of this website.

Thanks to the creative energy of the members on this site, there are now countless dog trick ideas for you to get inspired by. There are also lots of training tips and advice that can help you overcome any challenges that you may be experiencing in your training.

I would like to first invite you to introduce yourself in the "Introduction Forum". There we can get to know you and your dog a little better. We always like to meet new friends! :)

Finding the motivation to train is often harder than the actual training. So we've come up with an exciting new way to motivate you ... by creating "Training Challenges". That's right, you get to both challenge your training skills and train together with other members of the Dog Trick Academy.

If you have any questions in regards to this website, or if you experience any technical difficulties you can either create a ticket in the "Help Desk" or reply to this message.

You will also make the acquaintance of the fabulous Dog Trick Academy moderators Sara and CharmedWolf. They will also be able to answer any of your questions so be sure to thank them whenever you see them in the forums. :)

Thank you again for joining our community!