Veronica-lynn Pit Bull

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Well! I think Veronica has met everyone...so now it's her turn.

Veronica-Lynn Pit bull is a 6 1/2 (born 6/18/06) UKC registered American Pit Bull Terrier. In "Pit Bull" circles she is considered a "Pitter-staff" as she has allot of American Staffordshire terrier in her pedigree. Miss Veronica, or Diva Dog as she is also called is a girly girl through and through complete with high pitched, glass breaking bark.

- Favorite Food
It's probably easier to list what Ms. V. doesn't like; which is most raw vegetables and most fruits. She pretty much loves everything else. She really likes a good filet, enjoys salmon and shrimp and is a lover of all cheeses but especially bleu (someone has to like it and it sure isn't me). She also enjoys snack food such a popcorn, nuts and peanut butter crackers.. Veronica can be asleep on the couch out cold, and if you tiptoe into the kitchen and oh so quietly liberate a snack from the cabinet and then stealthily turn around to sneak back to your spot on the couch...that is when you walk right into Veronica who has silently appeared like a wraith behind you. She also like going out for the occasional ice cream treat in summer; her favorite flavors being Maple Walnut and Black Raspberry. (My favorite flavor is Chocolate but I never get it since I have to share with Miss V. :(). She also LOVES bully sticks!!!!

- List of Tricks
http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/forum/threads/veronicas-trick-and-cue-list.4868/#post-61240

- Videos
A compilation of Veronica's life from birth to the present:

A compilation of Veronica's cutest/fanciest tricks:

And some simple tricks:

And learning her body parts, which is pretty cool. :cool:

- Toys
Veronica is only interested in toys if you are playing with her. Her all time favorite toy is the Ruffian Squid. Perfect for both fetch and tug!!!

- Problems
Health wise Veronica has allergies and has to get a monthly allergy shot and take meds for at least half of the year.
Behavior wise she is reactive, particularly to other dogs and has some fear issues. We've put allot of time and effort into training and she's doing pretty well. We take her everywhere dogs are allowed so she gets allot of opportunities to practice her social skills, which involve ignoring other dogs and focusing on me.

- Strengths
She is super people friendly and knows how to work it to get LOTS of attention!

Dogster

Honored Member
Veronica is so beautiful, talented and smart!!! (and a diva:p) I LOVE Veronica!!!!:love::love: Great videos and photos!!!:D

MaryK

Honored Member
What can you say about Veronica- Lynn she's a Super Star!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: She's not only beautiful, but super smart, loving, and just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

I'm not allowed by law to have a Pit Bull here, so Veronica is "my" girl, adopted by long distant proxy:love:

Just loved her vids, music so appropriate too - Superstar!!!!!!!!! And she's sure knows how to pose.:love:

She's a fantastic Ambassador for her breed.(y):love: