Veronica's Trick And Cue List

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
We are new to this - actively trick training - so last night I decided to actually write out a list of what we know.

I knew it wouldn't be anywhere near as extensive as what you guys have compiled; and I was happy to realize that we have done more than I thought!:D

So here we go:
Cues:
1. sit
2. down
3. stay (can use more work w/ distractions and duration)
4. stop
5. wait
6. heel (we have done obed & rally; but it needs more work)
7. stand
8. loose leash walking
9. off
10. drop it
11. leave it
12.tinkle potty & poopy potty (weird dog tries to come in without going)
13. go to Grammy's
14. watch me
15. by me (stay close; walking through crowds/intersections)
16. front
17. around (go around me & heel)
18. go upstairs
19. open (your mouth so I can brush your teeth)

Tricks:
20. spin (to left)
21. twirl (to right) - still working on
22. bang,bang; play dead - from standing to lying on side.
23. take a bow
24. shake
25. put toys away
26. open cupboard, get toy/bag, bring it to me & close cupboard
27. open cupboard, take toy/bag frm me and put it back, close cupboard
28. back up
29. speak
30. rollover - will only do it outside :confused:
31. crawl - needs more work
32. perchwork/elephant trick
33. go out - @ 10 feet or so and lie down on target/change positions (sit/stand) on command on target
34. body part targeting (nose, bridge, top of head, R&L ears, paws, shoulders, hips, chin, chest) target to my hand and to some extension/stationary targets - always working on.
35. sit pretty/beg - still working on
36. say your prayers - still working on
37. go to your place/mat
39. kiss (my favorite :love:) - put your mouth on mine w/ a lick or a soft bump/touch
40. agility - we did for @ 5 years so she knows all the equipment and commands. We had to stop when she hurt her CCl and she also at the same time developed some fear of the teeter & dog walk.

That's it for now; but you guys have lots of cool ideas and we plan to stick around and keep learning!!!!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thanks guys;

I feel like I should add that V. is a weird dog :p

If something sets her off and she gets scared whe won't do anything for awhile. (Like this morning; she did a nice sit pretty to just the verbal command; and fell back a bit because she's uncoordinated...and that was it.)

And also she's stubborn; when she'snot "in a mood"; no matter what she knows or how well she can do it, and no matter how many times she's done it flawlessly even without treats; if she's not "in the mood" I get the doggy version of "the finger". Even if I have really good treats...she'll still tell me to take a hike.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
We are new to this - actively trick training - so last night I decided to actually write out a list of what we know.

I knew it wouldn't be anywhere near as extensive as what you guys have compiled; and I was happy to realize that we have done more than I thought!:D

So here we go:
Cues:
1. sit
2. down
3. stay (can use more work w/ distractions and duration)
4. stop
5. wait
6. heel (we have done obed & rally; but it needs more work)
7. stand
8. loose leash walking
9. off
10. drop it
11. leave it
12.tinkle potty & poopy potty (weird dog tries to come in without going)
13. go to Grammy's
14. watch me
15. by me (stay close; walking through crowds/intersections)
16. front
17. around (go around me & heel)
18. go upstairs
19. open (your mouth so I can brush your teeth)

Tricks:
20. spin (to left)
21. twirl (to right) - still working on
22. bang,bang; play dead - from standing to lying on side.
23. take a bow
24. shake
25. put toys away
26. open cupboard, get toy/bag, bring it to me & close cupboard
27. open cupboard, take toy/bag frm me and put it back, close cupboard
28. back up
29. speak
30. rollover - will only do it outside :confused:
31. crawl - needs more work
32. perchwork/elephant trick
33. go out - @ 10 feet or so and lie down on target/change positions (sit/stand) on command on target
34. body part targeting (nose, bridge, top of head, R&L ears, paws, shoulders, hips, chin, chest) target to my hand and to some extension/stationary targets - always working on.
35. sit pretty/beg
36. say Grace
37. go to your place/mat
39. kiss (my favorite :love:) - put your mouth on mine w/ a lick or a soft bump/touch
40. agility - we did for @ 5 years so she knows all the equipment and commands. We had to stop when she hurt her CCl and she also at the same time developed some fear of the teeter & dog walk.
41. Wave
42. Time out - put self in crate and close door behind her
43. Hit easy button

That's it for now; but you guys have lots of cool ideas and we plan to stick around and keep learning!!!!
Updated