Unlucky, But Blessed

Anneke

Honored Member
Aaaaw they are too cute!!!

I also give tiny treats. When I have a training day(I do not train every day) I also cut back on my dogs meal. Mine are spoiled:p they will not work for their kibble:D
Must say that Cooper has been overweight since he got "Helped"(not a real boy anymore) and it is very, very hard to get him to loose weight. But we are slowly getting to his desired weight.
Jinx has a few extra pounds too, right now, because I want them to have some extra in the winter. But now spring is in the air, I am cutting back on food again, so within no time she should be back on her summerweight.

sara

Staff member
Awe, they're adorable! Hannah's ears are too cute, flipping out at the bottom :)

Dogster

Honored Member
First video: Ha ha!!!! Oh SOO CUTE!!!! You're right!!!! Shana is REALLY determined!!!!! Maybe you should move the baby gate down.....:ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
Second video: Hannah is TOO CUTE!!!!! I love, Love, LOVE the part when she sticks out her tongue!!!!!:love::ROFLMAO::LOL: I also LOVE her big, floppy ears!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!:LOL:

Kim Abston

I had the gate blocked off until that day, Dogster - I thought she had grown too big to get under it but, I learned very quickly that I was wrong! That was the last time she made it though... I switched on the camera thinking I would capture footage of her failing to get under the gate but, to our great amusement, she managed to squeeeeeeeze her way under it, despite being on the brink of being too big! My husband swears I think everything my puppies do is either cute or funny and I guess this just about proves him right. But, I have to say, Shana was fully aware that she had squeezed through by a hair and, whilst she was proud to have "found" Mummy, she was bright enough to understand that she might not make it next time, so she never tried it again!

Sara, I thought I was the only one who'd noticed the sweet little flip-up Hannah has to her ears! She is the dearest little girl and I am delighted to share her and her sisters with people who clearly appreciate dogs every bit as much as I do.

Thanks everyone!

Dogster

Honored Member
I guess dogs never seize to surprise us Kim!!!!:ROFLMAO: Your little doxie is just TOO FUNNY!!!! Sooo SMART too!!!!:LOL:

Kim Abston

dogcrazy - the green ball your pup is holding - does she EAT it?? Shana has devoured four of those things - and STILL keeps bringing the remaining little bits for me to throw for her!! I'm hoping she's sort of over it now--she's eighteen months old now and her most recent ball has (finger's crossed) lasted a few months.