Unique Trick: Dog Goes Shopping! =)

reveuse

I love this...... she is sooooooooo super cute! and a smart cookie too!
Romeo wants to know if she would like a shopping partner in crime

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hoping she will be one day! :) I'm still trying to figure out how to make that happen!! ;)
I know that in the past I was contacted to get my dog in commercials from this website. I'm wasn't too interested in doing that personally but maybe they will see your dog on here and send you a message. I hope it happens for you, you definitely deserve it! :)

jazmataz

I know that in the past I was contacted to get my dog in commercials from this website. I'm wasn't too interested in doing that personally but maybe they will see your dog on here and send you a message. I hope it happens for you, you definitely deserve it! :)
Oooooh!! That's exciting news!!!! =) So glad I found your site!!!

rouen

Experienced Member
Hey Jaz, thats awesome. I saw the other one you did where you took her shopping too, very cute. I have to ask though, where'd you get the cart? I've been working on skateboarding with Dingo, things with wheels that he can push is right up his alley. I have a video on youtube (his 6th birthday video) with some clips of him with his skateboard.

jazmataz

Hey Jaz, thats awesome. I saw the other one you did where you took her shopping too, very cute. I have to ask though, where'd you get the cart? I've been working on skateboarding with Dingo, things with wheels that he can push is right up his alley. I have a video on youtube (his 6th birthday video) with some clips of him with his skateboard.

Oh cute!!! =D I was going to add you as a friend on YT, then I realized we already are!!! lol. THANK YOU so much for featuring Jasmine's channel on your home page! I really appreciate that!
I bought her little cart from amazon. There are different ones you can get. I liked the metal one because it looked realistic.

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
I have started this trick with Victor, but he just flips the cart. I need to find something heavy enough to counter balance it, LOL!

jazmataz

I have started this trick with Victor, but he just flips the cart. I need to find something heavy enough to counter balance it, LOL!
Maybe books? I originally had a cheaper plastic cart for Jaz to use, but she broke the handle off of it by putting her weight on it! So I had to invest in a better quality metal one. (I got this one off Amazon.com)