Unique Trick: Dog Goes Shopping! =)

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by jazmataz, Feb 20, 2011.

1. jazmataz Well-Known Member

Here's a little movie that we've been working on for a while! Jaz steals my credit card and sneaks out to go shopping!! =)

tx_cowgirl, Jean and sara like this.

2. sara Moderator

OML that is just hilarious!!!!! Great job with the video editing!!!!!! LOVE HER!
    Jean and jazmataz like this.
  3. jazmataz Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! =)
    Jean likes this.
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

LOL That that was hilarious when Jasmine was walking the cart! Why aren't you on TV yet? :)
    jazmataz likes this.
  5. jazmataz Well-Known Member

I'm hoping she will be one day! :) I'm still trying to figure out how to make that happen!! ;)
    Jean likes this.
  6. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Toooooo cute. I can only imagine the conversation with the clerk...

"Umm, I'm filming my dog shopping....she's paying with a credit card."
    Jean, reveuse and jazmataz like this.
  7. reveuse Well-Known Member

I love this...... she is sooooooooo super cute! and a smart cookie too!
    Romeo wants to know if she would like a shopping partner in crime
    Jean likes this.
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

I know that in the past I was contacted to get my dog in commercials from this website. I'm wasn't too interested in doing that personally but maybe they will see your dog on here and send you a message. I hope it happens for you, you definitely deserve it! :)
    jazmataz likes this.
  9. jazmataz Well-Known Member

Oooooh!! That's exciting news!!!! =) So glad I found your site!!!
  10. rouen Experienced Member

Hey Jaz, thats awesome. I saw the other one you did where you took her shopping too, very cute. I have to ask though, where'd you get the cart? I've been working on skateboarding with Dingo, things with wheels that he can push is right up his alley. I have a video on youtube (his 6th birthday video) with some clips of him with his skateboard.
  11. jazmataz Well-Known Member

Oh cute!!! =D I was going to add you as a friend on YT, then I realized we already are!!! lol. THANK YOU so much for featuring Jasmine's channel on your home page! I really appreciate that!
    I bought her little cart from amazon. There are different ones you can get. I liked the metal one because it looked realistic.
  12. Jean Cote Administrator

LOL I never even thought of how small that cart was until you guys mentioned it. Nice!
    jazmataz likes this.
  13. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

I still love your shopping videos I watched them several times and they still make me smile!
    jazmataz likes this.
  14. rouen Experienced Member

Cool, thanks Jaz, I never would have thought to check amazon. [IMG]
  15. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

I have started this trick with Victor, but he just flips the cart. I need to find something heavy enough to counter balance it, LOL!
  16. jazmataz Well-Known Member

Maybe books? I originally had a cheaper plastic cart for Jaz to use, but she broke the handle off of it by putting her weight on it! So I had to invest in a better quality metal one. (I got this one off Amazon.com)
  17. new bear Well-Known Member

Hi Jaz, I'm Xiao xiao here. Nice to meet you here. :)
    Jean likes this.
  18. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Xiao, welcome to the DTA!
  19. new bear Well-Known Member

Hi Jean, thanks for the welcome! :)
    jazmataz likes this.
  20. sara Moderator

Hey New Bear! Nice to see you here! I hope you enjoy!
    Jean likes this.