Turbo!

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Grown a lot... my yes 14 lbs in 4 weeks! Ugh! I know about taking the photo with the same object, but do you think I could remember to do it?? LOL! Thanks for the reminder! I was at least trying to get a photo every week but missed yesterday darn it!
Thanks for saying y'all think he's cute. You know some folks call this breed "ugly dogs" but I can't fathom it myself!

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Hi all,
I've been missing hanging out around here, but life's been a little nuts. Can't hang out even now like I'd like to, but at least thought I'd put up a couple pics of the pup. He's coming along. His early education did not go as I planned but I think I managed the vital stuff. The rest will have to come as I can manage it! Still we're enjoying him. Hope you all are well and happy.

Turbo 16-17 weeks
DSCF5215.jpg
DSCF5279.jpg
DSCF5393.jpg
DSCF5209.jpg

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Sure do, it's a 'puppy specialty' which they do stop when they're older, shame, it's just so cute!
We found this with our kittens, too. They would be madly wrestling each other and then just fall asleep in whatever position they were in.

MaryK

Honored Member
Turbo sure is growing and I personally think he's a VERY handsome young man:love: But then, I'm like Sara, I do love scruffy faced dogs, there's something so appealing and with Turbo he sure has got 'that' something especially his eyes! Bet life is hectic, new puppies have a way of totally demolishing an ordered lifestyle don't they!:D:rolleyes:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Turbo sure is growing and I personally think he's a VERY handsome young man:love: But then, I'm like Sara, I do love scruffy faced dogs, there's something so appealing and with Turbo he sure has got 'that' something especially his eyes! Bet life is hectic, new puppies have a way of totally demolishing an ordered lifestyle don't they!:D:rolleyes:
So true. Those eyes could just melt your heart. Hard to be angry at puppies with eyes like that!