Discussion in 'Puppies' started by k9 crazed, Feb 18, 2013.

1. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Wow! this one is so much more dog than I'm used to! I've really had to up my game! Thank goodness for kikopup! AAARGH! What fun!

2. Evie Experienced Member

He's so cute and lol, puppies are a bit of hard work aren't they? :p But oh so rewarding :D
    MaryK and k9 crazed like this.
  3. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Almost 12 weeks already! How is it that time goes so fast! Here's a couple pics of how he's coming along.
    DSCF5034.JPG DSCF5035.JPG
    MaryK, Mutt, dogcrazy and 3 others like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Awwwww!!!!:love::love: He's soooo adorable!!!!:love:
  5. Evie Experienced Member

Nawwwwww, he's so cute!! Everyone seems to have puppies! I want a puppy :( (don't tell Evie though... she HATES puppies LOL)
  6. sara Moderator

OMG he is, what my sister so eloquently calls, "stupid cute"!!!!!!!

I seriously have a thing for the scruffy faces!
    MaryK, Dogster and k9 crazed like this.
  7. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Thanks! I'm positively goofy for him! LOL!
    MaryK likes this.
  8. freedomdreams Well-Known Member

oh my goodness ! He's adorable.
    I love him, puppies in general are just wonderful !
    Please overload us with more photos <3
  9. southerngirl Honored Member

Oh wow he's grown a whole bunch since you got him. :love:
  10. Amateur Experienced Member

I missed this too ....

Adorable handsome little guy
    Photo tip # whatever ... take a picture in the same place with a certain toy or something every week so you can see the changes over the months ... - great idea whomever it was from
  11. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Grown a lot... my yes 14 lbs in 4 weeks! Ugh! I know about taking the photo with the same object, but do you think I could remember to do it?? LOL! Thanks for the reminder! I was at least trying to get a photo every week but missed yesterday darn it!
    Thanks for saying y'all think he's cute. You know some folks call this breed "ugly dogs" but I can't fathom it myself!
    MaryK likes this.
  12. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Hi all,
    I've been missing hanging out around here, but life's been a little nuts. Can't hang out even now like I'd like to, but at least thought I'd put up a couple pics of the pup. He's coming along. His early education did not go as I planned but I think I managed the vital stuff. The rest will have to come as I can manage it! Still we're enjoying him. Hope you all are well and happy.

Turbo 16-17 weeks
    DSCF5215.jpg DSCF5279.jpg DSCF5393.jpg DSCF5209.jpg
    dogcrazy, Dogster, brodys_mom and 2 others like this.
  13. blacknym Experienced Member

He is lookin good! I can see why someone would call his breed ugly. :/
    MaryK likes this.
  14. brody_smom Experienced Member

We found this with our kittens, too. They would be madly wrestling each other and then just fall asleep in whatever position they were in.
    MaryK likes this.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

How cute, I just adore kittens too, they're so natural, don't give a darn about how they look:D
    brodys_mom likes this.
  16. MaryK Honored Member

Turbo sure is growing and I personally think he's a VERY handsome young man:love: But then, I'm like Sara, I do love scruffy faced dogs, there's something so appealing and with Turbo he sure has got 'that' something especially his eyes! Bet life is hectic, new puppies have a way of totally demolishing an ordered lifestyle don't they!:D:rolleyes:
    brodys_mom likes this.
  17. brody_smom Experienced Member

So true. Those eyes could just melt your heart. Hard to be angry at puppies with eyes like that!
    MaryK likes this.
  18. MaryK Honored Member

Impossible and you have to hide the grin when they've had a 'naughty moment' - or two:D
    brodys_mom and blacknym like this.
  19. Dogster Honored Member

He's so CUTE!!!!:love:
    MaryK and brodys_mom like this.