Trick Challenge: Wide Circles

MaryK

Honored Member
We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind thanks to that nasty little sea creature. I think I'll be able to resume training tomorrow or Monday, swelling is going down and the itching is now manageable, without the hot water treatment!

Will ask partner to video where we're up to so far. Leaf was, and probably still will despite only just starting this trick, tearing around in a circle after the target stick. LOL so much so hard to click/reward.

running_dog

Honored Member
We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind thanks to that nasty little sea creature. I think I'll be able to resume training tomorrow or Monday, swelling is going down and the itching is now manageable, without the hot water treatment!

Will ask partner to video where we're up to so far. Leaf was, and probably still will despite only just starting this trick, tearing around in a circle after the target stick. LOL so much so hard to click/reward.
I'm sorry you've been unwell and glad that you are on the mend.

I'm way behind too because I've been distracted by a really cool trick idea that I might share with you all in due course... if it works (unlikely)... or if I get totally stuck (much more likely :LOL:). Also I've been helping out with some other dogs which has taken up a lot of my time.

MaryK

Honored Member
Zac has still not really got wide circles but owing to his interpretation of my awful attempts at hand signals he has developed an alternative trick :rolleyes:
Interested to know how clever Zac has taught you a new trick:) Need a video please:)

Just waiting for partner to eventually take us all to the beach, the only place where Leafy can really do wide circles. Hopefully not too long to wait, as Blossom's now right to go out.